AxelF

Re: Realm Class Balance vs Unique Class Identity

Post#21 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Damn that's a long 'nerf Rampage' post :lol:

Ads
diedrake

Post#22 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Hmm run away tactic... Wonder how bad it would hurt if that tactic was changed to cancelled on using an ability?

Rampage is working as intended sadly, and i dont really forsee devs changing it anytime soon.

Sh rework is comming, not sure how it is going to effect the overall class though. I have a feeling that msh might be effected as well in the revamp of the sh class.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

oaliaen

Post#23 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:33 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:54 pm in questions and answers ppl said its works as intend
byt overall destro has x2 block channel +buffed bg block + 50%parry for chosens and u dont need spend points in rr for it. vs order side 2h sm wads and ib +25% parry (2 persons) and +10 ib block and +10 kobs block +15 parry (speacial tactic) sm parry +25% is 3 sec uptime vs chosen 20sec and same +25%. as u see rampage is very not game breaking
Can you explain how chosen get 50% parry ? im very interested...

diedrake wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:30 pm Sh rework is comming, not sure how it is going to effect the overall class though. I have a feeling that msh might be effected as well in the revamp of the sh class.
You're probably right..mSH will be nerfed to make a point in Ranged spec. But we need to know how far they gonna go, cause ASW is very good yet.
Last edited by oaliaen on Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sponn
Suspended

Post#24 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Buff my class please, Nerf all other classes.

Make it easier for me to win doing the thing I want to do instead of adapting.

Why can't I kill a whole warband while solo roaming? It is unfair!

If you're gonna make a post like this just ask for mirrors. I mean way to point out that Destro has more pulls than order I mean how braindead is it to pull someone out of position with an ez mode button. Mara literally gets a "free kill" button with their pull because THERE IS NO RISK TO USING IT ONLY REWARD. (OMG WL PULL OMG WL PULL OMG WL PULL - which never happens because the pet dies) ,also destro has the best kiting tactic in the game on two classes when order is supposed to be the ranged kiting side?

Or we can talk about how Squig Herder literally got the best tree from Order (as said by Destro because WL is op right? But SH isnt? Huh?). Or we can talk about how every Tank on Destro side has a viable dmg spec/build. Or we can talk about how Marauder can IGNORE ALL ARMOR PEN in a melee and armor meta game.

I mean come on guys. How does the saying go? If you can't argue both sides you don't deserve an opinion on one side or the other?

Again if you're gonna make a post like this, which are super easy to cherry pick OP tactics and abilities from each side, then at least be honest and show the whole picture instead of the one you got your magnifying glass on.

Gizbyt

Post#25 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Chosen can pick up 75+ parry using two procs.

Mixed Defences = change to improve parry by 25% for 5 seconds *Tactic*
Supression = Increases parry by 25% for 15 seconds *Active*

So I can get up to 75% parry but it is very hit and miss when they proc.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#26 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:44 pm

Rampage threads are like warm blankets at this point. It is working as intended according to the data we have in the client files. Whether or not it gets changed in the future was left wide open, but methinks people hear what they want to hear.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nishka
Suspended

Post#27 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:44 pm

Lets have a deal: rampage get nerfed but slayer gets "git to da choppa" mirror

Isn''t it hilarious how much whine we have from the dominating faction full of broken classes
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

CountTalabecland

Post#28 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:56 pm

Change title to “nef rampge pls reeeeee”

Rofl at this wall of text dressed up as a valid argument when its just another rampage whine thread by some misinformed noob that can’t deal with competition and needs all threats nerfed for him.

Please close.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Oglaf
Suspended

Post#29 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:01 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:52 pm I would love to see 2h spec reworked too. Numbers produced by AOE spec is much higher. And risk is another factor - some AOE spec abilities do not require to be in 5ft range so AOE spec is safer to play too.
Not to mention that Dual Wield was always superior to 2H

Can use two of the same talismans.
10% Parry vs 10% Block (LOL!) Strikethru.
Proc diversity by using two different weapons; 2H you're stuck with whatever the devs put on your one weapon.

So even if the specs were equal, Dual Wield would still have the advantage.

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#30 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Nishka wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:44 pm Lets have a deal: rampage get nerfed but slayer gets "git to da choppa" mirror

Isn''t it hilarious how much whine we have from the dominating faction full of broken classes
It is funny though. Rampage isn't even comparable to GTDC - it is on par with Chop Fasta based on tree placement.

The GTDC tradeoff would be ID.

So... ID and Rampage for GTDC and Chop Fasta? Gladly.

GTDC spam is a cancer unto itself for Destruction. Glad to see it go, personally.