Recent Topics

Ads

Gun turret missing skills

Let's talk about... everything else
Archaism1013

Gun turret missing skills

Post#1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:51 pm

After patch this morning my Gun Turret is missing its 2 skills. Currently I "burst" with single target peashooter turret. Yes, i have rerun the patcher 4 times now.
And yes, I also have "repaired."

Also, please fix my "well-oiled machine" and "quick reloader" tactics to work when I enter pvp and scenarios. Tired of having to re-slot them
after every new zone entrance and death. And before i get the proverbial "put this in a bug request," No, you!

That is all.

Blitzkriegs

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Gun turret missing skills

Post#2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:56 pm

If you're not putting this stuff on the bugtracker, devs aren't likely to add it to their to-do list. Maybe you could ask someone else to do it for you.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Archaism1013

Post#3 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:15 pm

I get that I can submit these to the bugtracker. But the fact that my Rifleman spec pet is next to useless (this was not the case last night before the oddity of fixing the turret being recast and not physically moving). This is game breaking for this spec imo to not have any turret skills. I would rather this bug not sit in a queue in bugtracker to be fixed. But if that's the dev team agenda to let this sit, I can fully play the new rSH.

I feel Destro could use the help as of late.

Cabron101

Post#4 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:45 pm