Recent Topics

Ads

Order losing all weekend event scenarios

Let's talk about... everything else
JarlBerzirk

Re: Order losing all weekend event scenarios

Post#21 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Youre not helping anything with your nonsensical biased whining. Just stop.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#22 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:20 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:16 pm Youre not helping anything with your nonsensical biased whining. Just stop.

Coming from the someone whining about rampage it's ironical.

Can you imagine playing the strongest faction dominating both scenarios on all tiers and ORVR and still whining about rampage?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#23 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:23 pm

What is this passive-aggressive "just stop" supposed to do? Just stop or what? What will you guys do?

Nishka
Suspended

Post#24 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:30 pm

blondgelockt wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:23 pm What is this passive-aggressive "just stop" supposed to do? Just stop or what? What will you guys do?
Whine until another order class gets nerfed, as usual
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

GimmiMoar

Post#25 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:44 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:16 pm Youre not helping anything with your nonsensical biased whining. Just stop.
Congrats on trolling people's posts. I'm sorry you have nothing better to do!

JarlBerzirk

Post#26 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:47 pm

GimmiMoar wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:44 pm
Congrats on trolling people's posts. I'm sorry you have nothing better to do!
You mean exactly what this entire thread has been? Nice try. Play again.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#27 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:04 pm

another solopugger thread being stomped by premades....if you pug just join the PUG SC, plain and simple or make a proper grp and enjoy the farm...

the fact that YOU lose 20 scs in a row only means that YOU have losed 20 scs in a row...the only common factor in these 20 SCs are YOU.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#28 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:07 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:04 pm another solopugger thread being stomped by premades....if you pug just join the PUG SC, plain and simple or make a proper grp and enjoy the farm...

the fact that YOU lose 20 scs in a row only means that YOU have losed 20 scs in a row...the only common factor in these 20 SCs are YOU.
Another peon who cant't even read the post title.

Ads
blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#29 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:04 pm another solopugger thread being stomped by premades....if you pug just join the PUG SC, plain and simple or make a proper grp and enjoy the farm...

The fact that you actually believe there aren't any premades in the so-called Pug SC makes your insulting and aggressive post pretty hilarious and highly ironic. I guess that's something?

normanis

Post#30 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 pm

keep your resolve, its always was like that, u need good grp or wait when destro log order and farm sc on alts. new sc anyway dont give much rr its only for event items
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"