Recent Topics

Ads

Scenarios misery

Let's talk about... everything else
Twyxx

Re: Scenarios misery

Post#11 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:44 pm

Us filthy filthy premade players need apothecary supplies and acclaim potions too 💖💖 xoxo

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#12 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:44 pm

jennahazee wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:34 pm
kmark101 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:31 pm Every weekend, the event SC should be the pug SC, all issues solved.
B-but... what will be left for sov premades in that case? Doubt they will be glad to fight each other.
What if you do want to play the event sc with your friends/guilldmates though.
Better solution would be pug and non-pug versions of the same sc, as it has been proposed many times
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:50 am

Nishka wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:44 pm
kmark101 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:31 pm Every weekend, the event SC should be the pug SC, all issues solved.
B-but... what will be left for sov premades in that case? Doubt they will be glad to fight each other.
Better solution would be pug and non-pug versions of the same sc, as it has been proposed many times
Event scenarios will lean into the intended path of the game. Group up. It's not a pug scen.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

offlinemodus

Post#14 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:05 am

Is there a Statistic about horrible long queue times?
Solo queue even in the pug sc is even on eu prime time really annoying slow.
Good old 2017,2018 times with insta Pop ups.
I know duo or party helps to get faster sc pop ups what i am dooing but :
Sometimes u dont have much time 45min - 1 hour and then u dont get a sc pop up(often happened) and time is up, back to real life and no WAR :(
If you lucky and find a party in this short time then you get one maybe 2 sc pop ups, thats ok if i can play at least for 50% from my gaming hour.
Solo queuing is dead since they are on the bottom list on sc manager.
Sometimes you want a fast sc pop up while waiting for a pve Dungeon party or wanna Break from zergfest or dead zones etc.
not possible anymore.
I am not a Coder but why dont make a pug sc only for solo queues(not even duo allowed)
without matchmaking etc.
first in first out, it would not harm anyone as a Player you still have all options.
And this Solo pug sc queue would be most played sc, even if devs. not believe it...
sorry for my english.
nice sunday mornin to all!

Nishka
Suspended

Post#15 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:32 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:50 am
Nishka wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:44 pm

Event scenarios will lean into the intended path of the game. Group up. It's not a pug scen.
Lean into the intended path of being a private party for 80's in sovereign. Your ad-hoc group in annihilator will get farmed just as well as regular pug.
offlinemodus wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:05 am Is there a Statistic about horrible long queue times?
Solo queue even in the pug sc is even on eu prime time really annoying slow.
Good old 2017,2018 times with insta Pop ups.
I know duo or party helps to get faster sc pop ups what i am dooing but :
Sometimes u dont have much time 45min - 1 hour and then u dont get a sc pop up(often happened) and time is up, back to real life and no WAR :(
If you lucky and find a party in this short time then you get one maybe 2 sc pop ups, thats ok if i can play at least for 50% from my gaming hour.
Solo queuing is dead since they are on the bottom list on sc manager.
Sometimes you want a fast sc pop up while waiting for a pve Dungeon party or wanna Break from zergfest or dead zones etc.
not possible anymore.
I am not a Coder but why dont make a pug sc only for solo queues(not even duo allowed)
without matchmaking etc.
first in first out, it would not harm anyone as a Player you still have all options.
And this Solo pug sc queue would be most played sc, even if devs. not believe it...
sorry for my english.
nice sunday mornin to all!
I suppose this is the direct consequence of the "intended path"? People just stop signing up for sc once they grind what they need.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Wiede

Post#16 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:00 pm

The actual scenario matchmaking is absolutely horrible, especially in a game like RoR, where synergy is that much needed and rewarding and out of the meta gameplay in this synergy-system ist just plain aweful. Also making the content from 16 to 39 play together is just... i dont have any words for this. Each and every change they made until now was and will be a direct counter to scenarios dying (making available playerpool bigger to get more people get farmed) but that way its just a matter of time scenarios die completely. The complete system is just alaigned to gather PUGs to get farmed. Just dodge scenarios and you will have more fun (or make a plain strict meta grp and farm the few people left).

Akilinus

Post#17 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Just stop pugging then.
If there was more premades you would have more premade vs premade.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#18 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Twyxx wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:44 pm Us filthy filthy premade players need apothecary supplies and acclaim potions too 💖💖 xoxo
You can get them while fighting other filthy premades. If you can win any, that is.

Ads
marafado
Suspended

Post#19 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:41 pm

hummm, i dont think premades like to fight other premades!
my guess is when that hapen the looser premade disband and change faction.

mathousalix6

Post#20 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Akilinus wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:21 pm Just stop pugging then.
If there was more premades you would have more premade vs premade.
How can I stop puggin as a SW or an Engi or a Magus or even an AM?? No one is accepting these classes in their groups because they are useless against an organized sov blob of choppas,marauders,doks and tanks.

Pugging for some classes is NEEDED. So my only option is to waste hours and hours for getting some emblems by only losing or select the pug scenario and wait for long queue times and play over and over the same thing.