Recent Topics

Ads

meta classes in roaming 1v1 or duo (small scale)

Let's talk about... everything else
yoluigi

meta classes in roaming 1v1 or duo (small scale)

Post#1 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:04 pm

Hey guys i would like your opinion for fun at the moment what you think is the meta in roaming solo.
I can only say for destro because am playing order wp dps and IB.
All geared for sov.
1.Shamans Dps
2. Squigs ( might change if they nerf some of the new patches) That mobility and dmg is pretty darn good played in good hands.
3. 2h Chosen
4.WE
5.DPS dok
6.Magus
7. Black ork /BG
8.Marauder / Choopa's The reason i put marauder low on the list is i never see them roaming solo for some reasons. But when i see one with sov gear he alwas beat the **** out of me. but i feel some mauraders are super good and other not really.(depends on the build i imagine) Same for choopa they alwas roaming with an aoe build but when they change for 1v1 build they beat me easily.

9.. other classes
Tell me how about order are Wl still at the top?

Ads
Sundowner

Re: meta classes in roaming 1v1 or duo (small scale)

Post#2 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:18 pm

WL is trash, burst was destroyed with nerfs, and self-sustain is low. not the greatest solo-roamer.

oaliaen

Post#3 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Strong smell of bias in here..

StrongUn

Post#4 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:05 pm

Another nerf squig herders post... buahahaha

knick

Post#5 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:11 pm

Chosen, Marauder, Black Ork or Black Guard with 3 times Fleshrender -> unkillable. Dont know why this is still possible but you see more and more people with it...
Last edited by knick on Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Krima

Post#6 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:14 pm

Sundowner wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:18 pm WL is trash, burst was destroyed with nerfs, and self-sustain is low. not the greatest solo-roamer.
1v1s not about burst!!

WLs still top of the chain if played correctly.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

CeeJay89

Post#7 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:16 pm

StrongUn wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:05 pm Another nerf squig herders post... buahahaha
How? He's correct with the list and mentioned nothing about nerfing the class, just that its position could change if it is nerfed. He clearly said he's talking about Destro.

Are you so scared of your class being nerfed that you identify the mere mention of SH being good as a call for a nerf?

Nekkma

Post#8 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:26 pm

knick wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:11 pm Chosen, Marauder, Black Ork or Black Guard with 3 times Fleshrender -> unkillable. Dont know why this is still possible but you see more and more people with it...
But can those tanks actually kill anything but stupid players? Like all mdps have enough cc and mobility to disengage if they want to. Rest can use cc and/or flee to survive.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
knick

Post#9 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:30 pm

Nekkma wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:26 pm
knick wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:11 pm Chosen, Marauder, Black Ork or Black Guard with 3 times Fleshrender -> unkillable. Dont know why this is still possible but you see more and more people with it...
But can those tanks actually kill anything but stupid players? Like all mdps have enough cc and mobility to disengage if they want to. Rest can use cc and/or flee to survive.
question was 1on1 not to run away. if you try so you lose. run away is normally no problem

edit: seen already a grp roaming in Praag with it. so its find already its way in group play..
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

yoluigi

Post#10 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:48 pm

How about Order? how you guys list it. AM first or? Guys am not talking about nerfing anything.