Recent Topics

Ads

do we have a balance problem?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sundowner

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#341 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:22 am

emiliorv wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:01 am
Sundowner wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:27 pm 13:2 win for destro in cities, still destro players good, order players bad issue I think
LMAO

Keep the farming
Bold of u to assume I even play cities and do not have full BIS :mrgreen:

keep fanboying tho

Ads
MMXX43

Post#342 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:36 am

Mystry wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:33 am
Rapzel wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 pm Order has access to better tanks, better melee DPS and better ranged DPS.
The healers are of similar quality.
False.

TANKS
BO > SM
BG = IB
Chosen > KoTBS

RDPS
Sorc = BW
SH > SW
Magus > Engi

MDPS
Mara > WL
Choppa < Slayer
WE > WH

HEALERS
Shaman > AM
DoK < WP
Zealot > RP

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Destro classes are simply better, either numerically, because they don't hit physical damage and therefor aren't affected by the armor meta, or have added utility, or for the grand prize, all three. The only Order classes that are better than their Destro counterpart is Slayer, and that's ONLY because of a single ability that Destro ENDLESSLY cries about, because they've gotten every single other Order-exclusive ability except that one, while Order has gotten zero Destro-exclusive abilities; and WP (but only in a healing setting, they're useless next to Dok for dps).

On top of that, Destro classes tend to synergize with each other better as well.

Rasenmeister

Post#343 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:43 am

When destro players ask month ago - why order win forts, oreder players says - all normal, no disbalance, just be better organized

I want to say - all normal, just be better organized
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Sundowner

Post#344 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:16 am

Rasenmeister wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:43 am When destro players ask month ago - why order win forts, oreder players says - all normal, no disbalance, just be better organized

We literally said that balance in forts should be looked at or fort system redesigned because it favours some order classes more than destro ones. stop lying.

Also most of "just get orginized" was literal parroting of destro fanboys which responded to city winrate imbalance with only one argument, that sides were completely balanced and order just needed to "get orginized"

Rasenmeister

Post#345 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:48 am

Sundowner wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:16 am
We literally said that balance in forts should be looked at or fort system redesigned because it favours some order classes more than destro ones. stop lying.

Also most of "just get orginized" was literal parroting of destro fanboys which responded to city winrate imbalance with only one argument, that sides were completely balanced and order just needed to "get orginized"
Ok. Nerf slayers - when we meet strong melee blob in city - we cant kill it.
Up 2h kotbs as chosens, but delete vigilance and give them opression, as chosen
Nerf all aoe heals.

What else?

made special pve city for crybabies with paper sovereign for apperance
FMJ
Tristasha/Gunthane

Elvicof

Post#346 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:52 am

35 Pages proving that 98% of the playerbase couldnt balance the game of their life depended on it
Moonlapse and VII

sighy

Post#347 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:53 am

Sundowner wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:16 am
Rasenmeister wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:43 am When destro players ask month ago - why order win forts, oreder players says - all normal, no disbalance, just be better organized

Tbh, unless people were in the same instance as you i don't really think they can tell you more than the general strat and what they think could have gone wrong like no comms, undergeared ppl, no MA, etc. And order always had a huge disparity between the squads, who abused the powerful things Order has(usually BW/Slayer deathballs, with slight variation, but there was the WL Petless Whirling Axe stack too) and then rest of the faction.

Rapzel

Post#348 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:59 am

Spoiler:
Mystry wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:33 am
Rapzel wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 pm Order has access to better tanks, better melee DPS and better ranged DPS.
The healers are of similar quality.
False.

TANKS
BO > SM
BG = IB
Chosen > KoTBS

RDPS
Sorc = BW
SH > SW
Magus > Engi

MDPS
Mara > WL
Choppa < Slayer
WE > WH

HEALERS
Shaman > AM
DoK < WP
Zealot > RP

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Destro classes are simply better, either numerically, because they don't hit physical damage and therefor aren't affected by the armor meta, or have added utility, or for the grand prize, all three. The only Order classes that are better than their Destro counterpart is Slayer, and that's ONLY because of a single ability that Destro ENDLESSLY cries about, because they've gotten every single other Order-exclusive ability except that one, while Order has gotten zero Destro-exclusive abilities; and WP (but only in a healing setting, they're useless next to Dok for dps).

On top of that, Destro classes tend to synergize with each other better as well.
Chosen is stronger than KotBS? Sorc and BW are equal? BG and IB equals? The bias is strong within you.

It's even more hilarious when I bring up this armor meta as the reason why apparently one career is ****, because the difference is on one career, engi and magus.
Where Engi has one of the best armor debuffs in the game and majority of their AoE is corp (only AoE I can remember that is not is Blunderbus and I am unsure of the type of damage on land mine).
I also bring up SW rework where Order got Wave of Terror mirrored, named Barrage, but sure, live in your "destro biased dev" world.
Last edited by Rapzel on Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Rasenmeister

Post#349 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:02 am

city balnce now on forum

Order wb -
/5 ppl join city with solo q
roleplay wb with 6 engi join city
overflow wb with 8 WH or rSW

Destro premade -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stHMD5N-KPw
FMJ
Tristasha/Gunthane

Sponn
Suspended

Post#350 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:07 am

Pretty funny how destro who complained hard stopped recording forts once they started winning. Same for city. Curious.

BTW both sides asked for something to be done about forts, and saw the issue on the destro side.

When Destro does good or Order does bad it is a l2p issue apparently. But when Destro does bad and Order does good destro rush to the forums and I will say destro are def better at complaining/whining on the forums.