Rasenmeister wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:02 am city balnce now on forum

Order wb -
/5 ppl join city with solo q
roleplay wb with 6 engi join city
overflow wb with 8 WH or rSW

Destro premade -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stHMD5N-KPw
https://imgflip.com/i/4re9va
so w8 , there are 15 constant ogranized wbs in game. no pugs. no /5 . just pro premades. sure.

Ads
hammerhead

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#362 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:48 pm

It makes no sense in the current realities to talk about balance. I don’t want to say that there are no obvious problems, but the city is not representative of the indicators now. The order simply does not have a critical mass of players to fill all slots. At best, in NA time, probably 2 or 3 reasonably picked warbands, the rest of the wildest puggish crap. In the worst (in terms of quantity) EU time I think the same or plus two closer to the weekend and that's all, the order is over.
I specially level a slayer and gathered all fort equip with a head to go only to the city. But the last three weeks were quae only for solo, since if the healers are even more or less in order, then no otherworldly force will force the order to switch to tanks. As a result, yesterday I just went out and saw another pre-made. My slayer will wait for a better time, and in the meantime I will catch the hype and level Legolas or even better a squig.
(\|)o0(|/)

marafado
Suspended

Post#363 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:44 pm

heheh all this xrealm fun and ppl still think about "balance", boys even if our beloved devs in a future patch give rampage to engies, they still log on the SH alts to surf the zerg :)

sgtnanners

Post#364 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:52 pm

Unpopular opinion: current patch is the most balanced this server has ever been.
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

Sundowner

Post#365 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:00 pm

sgtnanners wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:52 pm Unpopular opinion: current patch is the most balanced this server has ever been.
unpopular and wrong :mrgreen:

wonshot

Post#366 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Q: "do we have a balance problem?"
Yes the game will never reach perfect balance as long as its not mirrored, and thats okay!
But the biggest imballance atm. is within Order-realm between population-split on careers & archtypes.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Naelar

Post#367 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Sponn wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:04 pm
emiliorv wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:30 am Plz stop saying that destro stopped to record city wins when start to win.....destro never recorded city wins...for what? Salt mining?
Right it was fort and they stopped recording the data once it didn't support their narrative. My b.
Still wrong. This has been explained more than once.

teiloh

Post#368 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:47 am FMJ who run good organized Destro warbands, but get still occasionally dumpstered by an actually ORGANIZED well-led, "meta" class/specs warband in cities - is more of a legitimate source for balance concerns than random order pugs complaining about losing versus Destro 8-8-8 warbands when those Order heroes queue solo into cities.
We have faced FMJ maybe ~12 times during this year in cities when we played Order - we lost maybe 2? times and won maybe +10 times?
Shouldn't that be a higher balance priority issue than the sufferings of random pug player nr9381 who refuse to get organized for cities and then complain that their 6 WHs suicide squad lost a city again?
They run good organized WBs, but their setups aren't true meta. If your melee are actually touching anything and your BW aren't instantly kill themselves every time they use two GCDs, you haven't faced the true Destro meta ... which hasn't emerged because no one has felt the need to organize and plan to the level every single Order WB must in order to even be viable.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#369 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Imagine having slayers outheal AMs and then complain about balance lmao.

Dabbart

Post#370 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:00 pm

I think this thread pretty accurately portrays the issues the game and any potential balancing faces. It's the players themselves.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.