Recent Topics

Ads

[Help/ Question for GM]Basics of game mechanics

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Gimpyplant

[Help/ Question for GM]Basics of game mechanics

Post#1 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:31 am

Dear GM's and Developers.

I spent a lot of time to find anything official on this forum and wiki about core gameplay. How strongly the stats do affect my character? How does the damage formula look like? I want to read about it from developers. Not from people who try to guess how it works. I like the game but the lack of reasonble explanation of the calculations makes me sad. Yeah, we have a combat log, and it helps very little. And one more. There is character window. What do we see there? I tried to find some formulas but they didnt match with number from my character window!
Also there are some training constracts in capitals. What stats do they have? Why do you place career and renown trainer so far from these places?

I can ask about locations or other question about the game in the /ad channel. But no one will or could give me basic mechanics of the game in the same chat channel. I played a lot of games, and i could easily find information about how those game works. Why for so many years of existence this game server didnt you share this information? I cant belive that you dont know it too.

Thank you for your attention.

Ads