Recent Topics

Ads

Gear/Talis/Weapon/Pots lock for ranked

Let's talk about... everything else
DiMakss

Gear/Talis/Weapon/Pots lock for ranked

Post#1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:54 pm

Just imagine, 11 sov/warlord players and... him.
+11 talis, t3 epic quest weapon, vanq, no pots, MONSTO SPEC.

Please, increase gear requirement for ranked, including talis. Build lock also will be welcome, if tanks cant set FO, why mara can q in monstro spec?

Ads
lyncher12

Re: Gear/Talis/Weapon/Pots lock for ranked

Post#2 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm

to motivate order to queue more

Rurik

Post#3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:25 pm

Ca m'a tout l'air de quelqu'un qui a tag tous les sc et t'as pas eu de bol, tu as eu la fève ! :D
Jigglypuff 8* Zealot
Magicarpe 8* Black Orc
Ahryman 8* Magus

MedV

Post#4 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 pm

I mean the Sov AM did 4 times less healing than everyone else. So I would say that’s almost worse.
The King.

wildwindblows

Post#5 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:48 pm

DiMakss wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:54 pm Just imagine, 11 sov/warlord players and... him.
+11 talis, t3 epic quest weapon, vanq, no pots, MONSTO SPEC.

Please, increase gear requirement for ranked, including talis. Build lock also will be welcome, if tanks cant set FO, why mara can q in monstro spec?
Monstro mara is the worst pick for ranked sc.
Last edited by wildwindblows on Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twyxx

Post#6 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:57 pm

Normalize bullying players out of ranked

lyncher12

Post#7 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:00 pm

MedV wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 pm I mean the Sov AM did 4 times less healing than everyone else. So I would say that’s almost worse.
when you look who it is, its not really so surprising after all.

DiMakss

Post#8 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:05 pm

MedV wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 pm I mean the Sov AM did 4 times less healing than everyone else. So I would say that’s almost worse.
U cant heal, if enemy cant deal damage, u know?

Ads
Brutinho

Post#9 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Going just by the numbers, I think it's because there was nothing to heal. The WP was taking care of all damage and AM's healing might have been to targets krima was trying to burst down.

Can't know for sure, but looks like way
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ekundu01

Post#10 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:31 pm

Maybe the guy was a returning player that didn't know about ranked and was just doing the que all button. There is nothing in the game that says hey are you sure you want to que for this mode your gear is kinda trash for this mode?

On the other hand some players see the ranked gear and could use it as an upgrade. TBH Ranked shouldn't even have a carrot like gear to begin with but I suspect most of the players that play ranked wouldn't play it at all if they didn't get something for it. Ranked just needs to go the way of the Dodo and move the ranked gear to the next step up in sc gear at the cost of the current oppressor and knock down the cost of dom/opp.

Solo ranked is just like pugging city only the system actually makes a 222 for you so you don't need to make friends or group up, so you can play unorganized 6v6 nonsense and blame others for losing. Or even better people link discords at the start of a match and stomp unorganized people on the other side. I wonder how many people know you can que for Ranked as a full 6 man and fight other organized 6 mans but no one wants to do that now do they? That would require too much brain power to put together a comp where you actually had to pull your own weight and not blame randoms for losing.
Trismack