Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Moderator: Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
wonshot
Posts: 887

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#51 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Careers:
So is Electromagnet and Rift now both with a one sec casttime + one sec delay?

apperance:
Well if it helps performance, cool.

Stage2 NPCs and Ram on map:
I dont personally think this will help anything but firsttimers to know what is going on, and i doubt it will promote more clashes in the open(oRvR) but lets see. Thanks for experimenting and being open for testing what is a good and what is a bad change.

Really nice quality of life stuff in here.
Would be LOVELY if we could get shift+LMB click on chat to show who the person is, like it was on Live!
Bombling RR 91
Alts:
Gombling 82 mSH[BiS] Notbombling 80 Sorc [BiS] Powerhouse 65 Zealot [vanq] Chopling 70 Choppa[invader]
Bombthebuilder 82 Engi[6DefSove]Orderling 65 WP[onslaught] TheBombMan 70 Knight [invader] Bombing 66 SL [invader]

Ads
arti005
Posts: 5

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#52 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:38 pm

- Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.
Does that change really improve the performance? If so then I guess it is needed, but if it does not influence performance at all, could you consider to revert the change? It was really fun to see those 'customized' enemies and it really improved overall gameplay...

User avatar
soldude
Posts: 76

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#53 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

make the option to disable the appearance in the settings, as in other games. :idea:
better fix the skill animations so they don't cause a drop fps in massive pvp.
Last edited by soldude on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mogt
Posts: 426

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#54 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:46 pm

guys read page 1 post 8, then you have the answer why the apperance change are better

nocturnalguest
Posts: 214

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#55 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:50 pm

mogt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:46 pm
guys read page 1 post 8, then you have the answer why the apperance change are better
There is no explanation of why the apperance change is better. Hence people asking.

User avatar
Kragg
Posts: 1738

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#56 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm

nocturnalguest wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:50 pm
mogt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:46 pm
guys read page 1 post 8, then you have the answer why the apperance change are better
There is no explanation of why the apperance change is better. Hence people asking.
I don't see it either. It looks like it is a side-effect, but it is presented as an improvement.
Image
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

User avatar
Akalukz
Posts: 1097

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#57 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Tie AAO to damage taken by Rams or make rams more vulnerable while being transported. Otherwise there will still be no fights as the possibility of destroying the ram is almost nil when facing the zerg side.
-= Agony =-

User avatar
Akalukz
Posts: 1097

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#58 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Kragg wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm
nocturnalguest wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:50 pm
mogt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:46 pm
guys read page 1 post 8, then you have the answer why the apperance change are better
There is no explanation of why the apperance change is better. Hence people asking.
I don't see it either. It looks like it is a side-effect, but it is presented as an improvement.
It would definitely make a performance improvement, can't see how it wouldn't especially in large ORvR battles.
-= Agony =-

Ads
User avatar
Bowldancer
Posts: 288

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#59 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:02 pm

Akalukz wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:58 pm
It would definitely make a performance improvement, can't see how it wouldn't especially in large ORvR battles.
That is pure speculation without seeing the code.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

User avatar
Grock
Posts: 794

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#60 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:06 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm
General

- Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.
Is this an out-of-season April's Fools joke?..
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests