Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
knick

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#191 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:42 am

ppl who defending SH and saying its okay dont have to fight them on a daily base. its easy to sit on destro site and just say:"its not that bad " or "l2p".
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Re: I'm going to be blunt - Squig Herder is absolutely broken.

Post#192 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:02 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:47 pm
teiloh wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:22 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:21 pm so you compete with tanks for damage and its broken?
Do you read text?
I'll be honest I didn't read most of it because of my low skill order roleplayer whine heuristic, however I did see the part where you mentioned it being pet only damage. With just the pet you compete with tanks. Lets say you actually played and were top damage, which means not even half of your total player damage is from the pet. Remind me again the problem here?
how can he remind you of the problem if you dont even read hes first post u donkey... he said from the beginning, that the SH had to much of EVERYTHING. are u just slow or trying to be stupid ?
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Neverever

Post#193 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

knick wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:42 am ppl who defending SH and saying its okay dont have to fight them on a daily base. its easy to sit on destro site and just say:"its not that bad " or "l2p".
It is not easy to fight against WLs, SWs, WHs, Engis as well especially when they have a guard and heals, are they overtuned as well ? I belive you and your little gang group are performing well enough. Don't think SHs are a problem to you, are they ? You just don't like they have a chance to get you now on 1vs1 right?

knick

Post#194 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Neverever wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm
knick wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:42 am ppl who defending SH and saying its okay dont have to fight them on a daily base. its easy to sit on destro site and just say:"its not that bad " or "l2p".
It is not easy to fight against WLs, SWs, WHs, Engis as well especially when they have a guard and heals, are they overtuned as well ? I belive you and your little gang group are performing well enough. Don't think SHs are a problem to you, are they ? You just don't like they have a chance to get you now on 1vs1 right?
sounds more like a frustrated destro player who cant profit from actual meta than an argument to me. Warhammer is a scissors stone paper principle. There are fights you can win and fights you dont. Wl is good against rSH. Unfortunately SH combine scissors stone paper now in one class. You can be as good as a WL in melee and as good as SW on range just by jumping in and out of your meatball. At the same time. WIth the same skillung. Fabulous
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Neverever

Post#195 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:48 pm

knick wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 pm
sounds more like a frustrated destro player who cant profit from actual meta than an argument to me. Warhammer is a scissors stone paper principle. There are fights you can win and fights you dont. Wl is good against rSH. Unfortunately SH combine scissors stone paper now in one class. You can be as good as a WL in melee and as good as SW on range just by jumping in and out of your meatball. At the same time. WIth the same skillung. Fabulous
Not at all dude. You were the one who was complaining about SHs and I told you it is about having a guard and heal by giving your gang group as an example. As you have already mentioned meta is that and it makes any dps class perform well ofc when played well. When it comes to 1vs1, RSH still a pray for WL(unless WL plays bad and unaware), MSH brings competition since it has a chance to get WL in 1vs1 if only played well. SW vs SH it depends who gets the KD first usually in terms of ranged. MSH vs MSW depends on build and actually MSW has a better chance if it is specked for parry and WS. Sounds like scissors stone paper to me. Your assumption of a viable hybrid of ranged and melee build on SH is only a hallucination.
Last edited by Neverever on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#196 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:12 pm

Charon wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am https://www.twitch.tv/videos/874896006 (main fight starts around 0h.57 min

Just watch and learn ...all rights reserved to Xerg ;)

btw statments like "destro does not benefits form 2xcd reduction like order" are ****..... kidding me
Woot...is so Broken that only 1 grp was running BO+choppa. In the whole wb only 2 choppas and 1 BO...

Who was the order wb? Usually Xergon name the enemy wb but i dont see any for order wb in this vid....or you are trying to use a premade vs pug like a balance argument?

mSH is a pugkiller (like WL on order) because have high mobility and aoe. In a stompfest instance (like the one in that vid) mSH shines, in a balanced fight choppas and maras Will outdmg mSH...

kak932

Post#197 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:31 pm

+1 squigs OP.
Deadulus - and many other Deadul... toons. ~RR 65 casual solo ;)

Brutinho

Post#198 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:02 pm

I have been pointing out the differences of what the class used to be like range, damage, tactic selection, etc. Also, I gave a few ideas for balanced proposals ( in this and other similar threads) that no one complaining has taken the time to discuss.

Short version of balance ideas: removing 1 cc from pet, making mKD specable at 15p, remove squig charge, adjust M1 squigbeast
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ads
Andack

Post#199 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:09 pm

You are quite thge hypocrit, did you see yourself play ? You are first place dps and kill in all the sc you played this weekend, what a joke.

teiloh

Post#200 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:12 am

Andack wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:09 pm

You are quite thge hypocrit, did you see yourself play ? You are first place dps and kill in all the sc you played this weekend, what a joke.

Take a deep breath.