Recent Topics

Ads

[Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Let's talk about... everything else
balvor877
Suspended

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#51 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:03 pm

Brutinho wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 pm If you would take the time to read the combat log it clearly says Brocoli's Horned Squig's Headbutt hits you for ... Headbutt is not an AA, it is a skill...I mean, english is not my first language, but that seems pretty clear to me

That been said, I agree that Squigbeast needs to be looked at (as I have voiced in several other discussions). As for the argument of M1+squig frenzy is doing too much damage so nerf every aspect of the class doesn't seem logic tough.
btw:

SH: squig frenzy = base line with 25% damage increase, 20s duration
WL: Leonine frenzy = you have to go all the way down in the guardian path, only 159 damage add, 10s duration

The M1 the WL dont have...

And SH has 3 pets and 2 are even ranged. The WL pets is melee, the pet is slow, pathing is buggy. When the WL pet dies you dont have a pet for 30s. The SH just makes another one.

So, yeah... lol

Ads
Ugle

Post#52 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Devs at least should look at yer bleeding dmg formula. 99% certain there are bugs in it. I have several screens from several different shs where the only possible explanation is that yer bleeding must be ignoring all armor or have some other bug on stat contribution. Other dots have normal amount of mitigation from armor, while yer bleeding does not.
Can probably see it in the vid too, where yer bleeding does a lot more dmg to Karlbarthos than other dots, even though you cant see dmg and mitigation
inactive

Neverever

Post#53 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:13 pm

gandresch wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:41 pm
Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:35 pm Thank god, this is balanced:
3.2k from 100ft+ vs 2.2k in melee :roll:
I expected really more of you. Didn't thought that you are on the same level like Neverever. I was wrong.
It's not like a SH could use Poison Arrow in that time too or?
Lol your level sounds too ignorant, so can't blame him to step out. Poison Arrer compared to Fastering arrow is a joke. SH big shooting tree has nothing comparable to what you see in the following video.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Happy watching.

Akalukz

Post#54 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:24 pm

Put 30 sec cooldown on pets after one dies. That puts the drawback of having your pet die and puts some bite into tactics and skills that require a pet. You know...like a WL
-= Agony =-

Neverever

Post#55 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Ugle wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm Devs at least should look at yer bleeding dmg formula. 99% certain there are bugs in it. I have several screens from several different shs where the only possible explanation is that yer bleeding must be ignoring all armor or have some other bug on stat contribution. Other dots have normal amount of mitigation from armor, while yer bleeding does not.
Can probably see it in the vid too, where yer bleeding does a lot more dmg to Karlbarthos than other dots, even though you cant see dmg and mitigation
"Yer Bleedin’ : This ability duration has been reduced to 10 seconds , the tick interval are reduced to 2 seconds , and it will additionally debuff initiative. A 5 seconds cooldown has been added to the ability"

They have decreased the duration but not the damage and it ticks every 2 seconds now, probably that's why but can check combat log to make sure if it mitigates or not when I get to home.

Jinxypie

Post#56 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:24 pm Put 30 sec cooldown on pets after one dies. That puts the drawback of having your pet die and puts some bite into tactics and skills that require a pet. You know...like a WL
Done. SH already need pet alive to use some skills. Btw putting same cd on sguishy SH ranged pets with 2s cast time vs almost instacasted ones on the move is just lol.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ugle

Post#57 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:51 pm

Neverever wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:44 pm
Ugle wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm Devs at least should look at yer bleeding dmg formula. 99% certain there are bugs in it. I have several screens from several different shs where the only possible explanation is that yer bleeding must be ignoring all armor or have some other bug on stat contribution. Other dots have normal amount of mitigation from armor, while yer bleeding does not.
"Yer Bleedin’ : This ability duration has been reduced to 10 seconds , the tick interval are reduced to 2 seconds , and it will additionally debuff initiative. A 5 seconds cooldown has been added to the ability"

They have decreased the duration but not the damage and it ticks every 2 seconds now, probably that's why but can check combat log to make sure if it mitigates or not when I get to home.
Yeah, I know of the rework of the skill hence my assumption something is bugged. Mitigation ratio is consistently lower, or even 100% absent (especially on crits) compared to both other dots and other skills. This without being armor debuffed. It is very apparant on SW in assault stance due to high armor and close to no toughness.

Edit: might be some kind of side effect in conjunction with armor pen tactic for all I know.
inactive

Brutinho

Post#58 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:10 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:03 pm
Brutinho wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 pm If you would take the time to read the combat log it clearly says Brocoli's Horned Squig's Headbutt hits you for ... Headbutt is not an AA, it is a skill...I mean, english is not my first language, but that seems pretty clear to me

That been said, I agree that Squigbeast needs to be looked at (as I have voiced in several other discussions). As for the argument of M1+squig frenzy is doing too much damage so nerf every aspect of the class doesn't seem logic tough.
btw:

SH: squig frenzy = base line with 25% damage increase, 20s duration
WL: Leonine frenzy = you have to go all the way down in the guardian path, only 159 damage add, 10s duration

The M1 the WL dont have...

And SH has 3 pets and 2 are even ranged. The WL pets is melee, the pet is slow, pathing is buggy. When the WL pet dies you dont have a pet for 30s. The SH just makes another one.

So, yeah... lol
Squigs have 4 pets
- Defensive melee (Squig)
- Offensive melee (Horned Squig)
- Defensive range (Gas Squig)
- Offensive range (Spike Squig)

We can't compare M1 to WL as they get ranged snare like mara. You could send a proposal for some changes to M1 SW. In any case Ihave been voicing that Squigbeast requires adjustments (either move to higher morale slot or reduce damage bonus)

Btw Squig frenzy is part of a interestingly done mirroring amongst WL, Mara and SW.
Goes as follows:
- SW gets VoN (baseline)
- WL gets Primal fury (specable)
- Mara gets Growing instability (specable)
- SH gets Squig frenzy (baseline)
You can each of their restrictions, durations and CDs.

Leonine frenzy is an added skill for WL's pet mastery and has no mirror. Also, please don't take numbers from career builder seriously. Everyone knows they reflect damage at an specific level (lvl29 for LF) and no stat contribution gets added. Otherwise I would be able to say ohh behind ya! only does 291 damage(lvl 25), which is bull ...
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ads
lyncher12

Post#59 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Neverever wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:47 am Yet all he can do with the class he mentions is to try making the death blow among a bunch of Destro around him. Oh well definitely OP.
exactly this. I haven't even seen him play solo ranked with his rsh and he used to troll queues with it all day back when he thought it was bad. He got one shot in ranked by a MSH on his 6k wounds, vanq, probably no fs, rSW and now sh is the best class in the game. Lol. Probably a similar experience for all the whiners inhabiting this forum for sure.

Xergon

Post#60 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:01 pm

knick wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:46 pm
Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:35 pm
Spoiler:
Thank god, this is balanced:
3.2k from 100ft+ vs 2.2k in melee :roll:

3.2k on a RR 45 with Vengeance + crit vs 2.2k from pet attacking and can do this for 15 seconds??
U realize gear of a target basically does not matter for Fester damage ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube