Arthem

Re: Current survey

Post#11 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:13 pm

APPLAUD

Ads
Bowldancer

Post#12 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:18 pm

Drednes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:08 am only applaud if they listen to the community in the end i doubt the majority of us actually want the change to appearance and if it doesnt get changed well...just smoke and mirrors.From what i hear from veteran players...dont loose doubt is all ill say to the change getting reverted back to the better normal
Phantasm wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:14 am Having a possibility to vote doesnt mean votes will be listen and taken into consideration. Ok, it does calm a nerve and give illusion of being listened, but act of vote require transaprency and trust to a rule of law. Lets see if we get any kind of these.
That is true and I am wary - especially due to the way the questions were formulated - but it is still more than I expected.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:24 pm

Phantasm wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:14 am Having a possibility to vote doesnt mean votes will be listen and taken into consideration. Ok, it does calm a nerve and give illusion of being listened, but act of vote require transaprency and trust to a rule of law. Lets see if we get any kind of these.
It's not a vote, it's a survey. Surveys are used to gauge public interest and opinion.

Players don't vote on features here, this isn't a democracy.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Phantasm

Post#14 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm

Spoiler:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:24 pm
It's not a vote, it's a survey. Surveys are used to gauge public interest and opinion.

Players don't vote on features here, this isn't a democracy.
In my language participation in a survey is a "voting". And yes, voters express their believes here, expample - better performance - they dont massure it, they may or may not expierience it. And yes, object of this survey is appearance change brought with recent patch note so it`s informal voting, that`s why you doing it. What you gonna do with results will show how you respect community and their votes (survey inputs or whatever you call it)

Whyumadbro

Post#15 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm

a vote and a survey are different things dude, its just a asking for opinion

Mistdancer

Post#16 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm a vote and a survey are different things dude, its just a asking for opinion
Yes. The opinion of the very people that formulate an active community for these changes to be implemented in. If these players are not here, then there is no community at all and if there is no community, the changes and the implementations are just echoes in an empty server.

There is no server without the players and their opinions.

Baaldr

Post#17 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Awesome stuff!