Recent Topics

Ads

[Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Do you like new armor appearance chang?

No please revert it back to normal
71%
Yes leave it as is now
29%
Total votes: 303

normanis

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#51 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:07 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:45 pm
normanis wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:29 pm
space44 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:49 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43271
the poll numbers talk for itself. your pfp is of a clone trooper and your in favor removing fashion, how ironic.
do u lagg in forums because of face icons? or talk is about ingame where its unplayable when start lagging. noone get killed in forum , byt in ingame if u start lagg its gamebreaking.
p.s yes clone trooper is best they where maden from mandalorian dns. so basicly they are mandalorian clones. :twisted: .
Do you have solid and cross checked data that positively and irrefutably links "server lag" with toon alt appearance, or are you just making it up because it was offered as an explanation (amongst multiple others)? No you do not. You are just hopping on the placebo effect bandwagon.
and u have data what shows i am wrong?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
space44

Post#52 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:24 pm

normanis wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:07 pm
normanis wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:29 pm
do u lagg in forums because of face icons? or talk is about ingame where its unplayable when start lagging. noone get killed in forum , byt in ingame if u start lagg its gamebreaking.
p.s yes clone trooper is best they where maden from mandalorian dns. so basicly they are mandalorian clones. :twisted: .
Do you have solid and cross checked data that positively and irrefutably links "server lag" with toon alt appearance, or are you just making it up because it was offered as an explanation (amongst multiple others)? No you do not. You are just hopping on the placebo effect bandwagon.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43271 no one noticed a difference, numbers and data dont matter if its useless.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

normanis

Post#53 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:30 pm

space44 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43271 no one noticed a difference, numbers dont matter if its useless.
do u come in warhammer look sexy like in korean game or come here play.
according to that forum what u give, there isnt even 2 weeks pass to let gms collect all datas if its lagg or not.
p.s if after gms collect all datas and there is zero changes that appearance cause lagg than offc revert back.
p.s.s ppl like to defend unexiting problems so they will say anything with soap in their lipps that there is zero changes. letts wait 2 weeks

Mistdancer

Post#54 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm

normanis wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:30 pm
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43271 no one noticed a difference, numbers dont matter if its useless.
according to that forum what u give, there isnt even 2 weeks pass to let gms collect all datas if its lagg or not.
p.s if after gms collect all datas and there is zero changes that appearance cause lagg than offc revert back.
p.s.s ppl like to defend unexiting problems so they will say anything with soap in their lipps that there is zero changes. letts wait 2 weeks
1)Playing a game is not divorced from the aesthetics said game provides. That's why games have art directors and concept art. Playing the game and enjoying game art, is the same inseparable experience. Trying to separate these two elements is a false dilemma akin to some faint wannabe try-hard e-sports notion that nobody cares for in truth. Especially in a nostalgic private server.

2)Don't use racist examples/stereotypes to support your point.

3) Criticism on changes happen (and should happen) when those changes come to pass. Neither before, nor weeks after. The discussion can evolve, yes, but that requires a starting point. Criticism is that exact starting point.

nonfactor

Post#55 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:14 pm

Detangler wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:44 pm Maybe to give voice to a portion of the playing population that thinks you guys are getting up in arms over an unbelievably minor change that gives zero impact to your gaming experience for the sake of game stability improvements? I dunno.... :roll:
literally zero proof that this change has increased performance at all
Mistdancer wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm racist sterotypes to support your point.
are u daft, all he is saying is that usually in asian mmos women tend to have "sexy skimpy" armour. That is not racist.

Mistdancer

Post#56 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:28 pm

nonfactor wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:14 pm
Detangler wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:44 pm Maybe to give voice to a portion of the playing population that thinks you guys are getting up in arms over an unbelievably minor change that gives zero impact to your gaming experience for the sake of game stability improvements? I dunno.... :roll:
Mistdancer wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm racist sterotypes to support your point.
are u daft, all he is saying is that usually in asian mmos women tend to have "sexy skimpy" armour. That is not racist.
Yes it is. For the sole reason that in 90% of medieval fantasy video games, mmos or not, Western, Asian or otherwise, women's armor is almost always intentionally and irrationally scarce in order to sexualize them. Including war-hammer. But yeah, its a Korean problem all of a sudden. Not only your arguments are thinner than a twig on a storm, you call ppl daft on top of everything.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#57 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:58 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:28 pm
nonfactor wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:14 pm
Yes it is. For the sole reason that in 90% of medieval fantasy video games, mmos or not, Western, Asian or otherwise, women's armor is almost always intentionally and irrationally scarce in order to sexualize them. Including war-hammer. But yeah, its a Korean problem all of a sudden. Not only your arguments are thinner than a twig on a storm, you call ppl daft on top of everything.
Is there irony in replying to someone named nonfactor from an account you've asked to be deleted?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

normanis

Post#58 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm
normanis wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:30 pm

1)Playing a game is not divorced from the aesthetics said game provides. That's why games have art directors and concept art. Playing the game and enjoying game art, is the same inseparable experience. Trying to separate these two elements is a false dilemma akin to some faint wannabe try-hard e-sports notion that nobody cares for in truth. Especially in a nostalgic private server.

2)Don't use racist examples/stereotypes to support your point.

3) Criticism on changes happen (and should happen) when those changes come to pass. Neither before, nor weeks after. The discussion can evolve, yes, but that requires a starting point. Criticism is that exact starting point.
koreans was for example. they didnt turned off appearance for your faction byt for counter faction so your realm still see your sexy armors. order anyway all clases look coppy paste previous armors. only side who has fassion is destro. every armor look very good worked in every detail.
order armor mythic work on every class 10-30min
destro armor mythic work maby days.
byt i still think appearance should not be priority , better balance game is most priority . byt its only my thoughts.
answering your first question where is those dam armors and appearance what we see on art from artists???? bw should have burning shoulders or dual wield wl.
second i am not racist i like all races, even from borsum . noone turned off that your realm mates can look on u with your appearance armor. its counter faction cant see u your grace
third critic is easy these days. byt defending something is harder.
just 1 example all critic cyberpunk , and make tham famous. beecause its easer. i found only 1 russian youtuber who defended cyberpunk. i finished cyberpunk on my pc and think its best game just needed more polish. 1 minus was all or most persons walk around like somkinda metrosexuals.

Ads
space44

Post#59 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:01 pm

did i miss something im pretty sure its this month 23rd that results will show about the surveys.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

NSKaneda

Post#60 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:35 pm

space44 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:01 pm did i miss something im pretty sure its this month 23rd that results will show about the surveys.

Server hamsters are on stampede (probably due to unified running mills), so there are more pressing matters atm. Nonetheless I think that the "performance" argument has been refuted over these past few weeks. We just have to wait and see what change Winds of Magic will bring ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *