Recent Topics

Ads

Add on to show group map pins in different color?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Delegator

Add on to show group map pins in different color?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:01 am

Just wondering because it came up in advice today and nobody had an actual answer. Is there an add on that will show your group’s map pins in a different color than the rest f the warband in RVR? I couldn’t find any via the sparse descriptions in the repository after looking at all three with Map in the name.

Ads
Whyumadbro

Re: Add on to show group map pins in different color?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:55 am

the enemy addon can mark players

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#3 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Delegator wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:01 am Just wondering because it came up in advice today and nobody had an actual answer. Is there an add on that will show your group’s map pins in a different color than the rest f the warband in RVR? I couldn’t find any via the sparse descriptions in the repository after looking at all three with Map in the name.
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/groupspotter/ this one when activated shows ONLY your group on map/minimap, you can also set up range circles for minimap in it.

Delegator

Post#4 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:29 pm

Thanks for the tip on Group Spotter. I have it installed, but would like to mvoe the eyeball somewhere other than the middle of my screen. Is there documentation for the add-on anywhere, such as how to enable or re-enable it with a slash command, whether the eyeball caa be moved, etc?