Recent Topics

Ads

population %

Let's talk about... everything else
lifeson

Re: population %

Post#31 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Ofc most people want an easy life, human nature.
For every player in here that relishes a challenge, chases some AAO and wants to fight against the odds there are ten who want to roll over the opposition.
Doesn't make them bad people, its just a game and they want to enjoy it.

Ads
Winry

Post#32 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Nekkma wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:01 pm
Paxsanarion wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:49 pm all the destruction classes are fun in there own way and even there off specs are fun......destruction city and areas in general are more finished and better done than Order city and areas......etc
Honestly there is not that big of a difference between alot of mirrors in the fun departement. The biggest difference is the looks.

The ones I have played alot (here and on live)
Shaman/am very similar
BO/SM very similar
Mara/WL, WL is more fun imo
Zealot/RP, very similar
Dok/WP, very similar
Nice troll post especially the marauder and WL part, the recent nerfs made WL into a 2 button aoe bot its not good in anything else.
Then the shaman and am one, just the shaman having run away and the aoe detount tactics makes it soooo much better then the am.
Zealot/RP I do wish RP also had something called wind block lol

Not even gone bother saying anything about SH.

Nekkma

Post#33 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Winry wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:06 pm
Paxsanarion wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:49 pm all the destruction classes are fun in there own way and even there off specs are fun......destruction city and areas in general are more finished and better done than Order city and areas......etc
Honestly there is not that big of a difference between alot of mirrors in the fun departement. The biggest difference is the looks.

Shaman/am very similar
BO/SM very similar
Zealot/RP, very similar
Dok/WP, very similar
Nice troll post especially the marauder and WL part, the recent nerfs made WL into a 2 button aoe bot its not good in anything else.
Then the shaman and am one, just the shaman having run away and the aoe detount tactics makes it soooo much better then the am.

Maybe read next time? I responded to the claim that destro classes are more fun to play, not what class is better.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Winry

Post#34 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:12 pm

Nekkma wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:09 pm
Winry wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Shaman/am very similar
BO/SM very similar
Zealot/RP, very similar
Dok/WP, very similar

Maybe read next time? I responded to the claim that destro classes are more fun to play, not what class is better.

Just pointing out to you that there nothing similar between these classes because those ability's change the playstyle entirely.

Nekkma

Post#35 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:15 pm

Yeah, 1 morale 4 change ”playstyle entirely”. Who is trolling again? Zealot and rp basically feel like playing the same class. Sm/bo and dok/wp (healers) as well. Am / shaman play slightly different but not by much.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#36 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:25 pm

another day of boring destro blob ? 44 to 56%

Gurf

Post#37 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Nekkma wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:15 pm Yeah, 1 morale 4 change ”playstyle entirely”. Who is trolling again? Zealot and rp basically feel like playing the same class. Sm/bo and dok/wp (healers) as well. Am / shaman play slightly different but not by much.

With Zealot m1 and m4 they at least have other important roles in a Warband other than healbot, especially in City. While the unique Rune Priest morale Mountain Spirit was nerfed making it useless. So even in close mirrors like Zealot RP Destro have more variation and unique ability

Ysaran

Post#38 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:07 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:49 pm I have been playing for 6 months now I think .....I only play Order.....simply because I enjoy those races more.....I play only tanks and healers.....lately mostly tanks. Are there other people playing who only play Order or are most of the Order folks really just Destruction alts played out of pity? It seems the majority of the population enjoys playing Destruction.

The reason I ask is my impression over the last 6 months both in game and reading the forum is this.....

Destruction is so much more fun to play, more polished, more synergy within there builds, more synergy with the other destruction classes, all the destruction classes are fun in there own way and even there off specs are fun......destruction city and areas in general are more finished and better done than Order city and areas......etc

Inside the game in RVR chat I mostly hear ....”destro tanks are so much better and so much more fun to play” “Order sucks compared to destro ....people who play order are a disorganized mess”......”if you play order you need to play tanks and healers and if you do play tanks or healers only play a Knight or Warrior Priest or Runepriest ....don’t bother playing anything else”. “Order players pick classes that do not help war bands.”

Seems to me it would be difficult for any new player or old player to even want to play an order character and especially not play only Order. With the deck stacked like that how are you to actually have fun playing any Order character?

I understand Mythic made the game and the devs are recreating it...in the spirit of making the game more enjoyable for both order and destruction.......what do you do? ..... can the order classes be made more fun to play even if they do not look as cool as some say? Is it simply that destruction will always just be more fun to play and therefore since humans are humans and play games for fun that there will always be a lot more destro except when they have pity and play order alts?

I don’t know but it’s not a lot of fun right now being an order only player :-)
Destro isn't "more fun" to play and AFIK Order has the same number of synergies between classes. Order is just on a loosing streak and so ppl grow frustrated and sometime need to vent. If you play solo, suggest you to join some big guild. Order has a lot of big guild: SMASH, FoW, Rescueteam are just some of the international one. It's though to play on Order atm, but winds will change and one day Destru will be the underdog. I suggest you to learn and profit from playing in the underdog side, because to me is the fun part of the game. I switched to Order exactly because it has lower pop. Playing on the lower pop side has many benefits
Zputadenti

Ads
Whyumadbro

Post#39 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:20 pm

It is a leadership problem imo. Order is lacking commanding presences while destro has very famous players. Yes the nerfs and buffs of a class can change something but that what decided a win or a loss are the leaders. Our guildlead does his best to form good warbands but pugs dont want to follow the lead. next is the attitude problem of some new players who decide to ,,learn the class my own way" (believe me one even left the guild because we gave him tipps how to play his WL) thus ignoring important things like addons and basic game mechanics. it all comes and falls with leadership

Akalukz

Post#40 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:24 pm

Give the aSW a melee focus build that is as viable as the mSH and profit. Possible change the stance for assualt to mirror the mara monstro. EDIT" Or make the Skirmish viable in melee range possibly looking at the stance bonuses to improve survivabilty.
Last edited by Akalukz on Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-= Agony =-