Re: Totally not a destro premade sneaking in solo sc

Post#51 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Sundowner wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:18 pm
Ysaran wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:14 pm
Sundowner wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:52 am

hyperbole
/hʌɪˈpəːbəli/
noun
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
Forums aren't the best place for sarcasm, bceause you know, ppl can't hear the tone of you voice
I missed where I care for that :lol:

On the serious note forum now is so full of trolls/people who do not know anything about the game when I called full group "blobs" it was not immediately assumed that it was sarcasm. sad times indeed
As you said, forum is in a bad state atm. There are a lot of new Order player venting their frustration. Comparing when you joined the game and when Sulorie and Zumos did, it's no wonder why they got that conclusion.
Zputadenti

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#52 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:32 pm

so let me get this straight: premade are illegals for you?

Sundowner

Post#53 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:33 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:26 pm
Ysaran wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:14 pm
Forums aren't the best place for sarcasm, bceause you know, ppl can't hear the tone of you voice

On the serious note forum now is so full of trolls/people who do not know anything about the game when I called full group "blobs" it was not immediately assumed that it was sarcasm. sad times indeed
As you said, forum is in a bad state atm. There are a lot of new Order player venting their frustration. Comparing when you joined the game and when Sulorie and Zumos did, it's no wonder why they got that conclusion.
As well as there are a lot of destro trolls. People from both realms create toxic atmosphere, not only order pugpriders

Sundowner

Post#54 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:32 pm so let me get this straight: premade are illegals for you?
OP mistook good coordinated group for a premade, but Premades in PUG scenario as well as in solo ranked should be prohibited.

Ysaran

Post#55 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:37 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:32 pm so let me get this straight: premade are illegals for you?
In solo SC? yes
Zputadenti

Asherdoom

Post#56 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:41 pm

based on what principle? because you lost a scenario vs premade? Well do it on your own no? I do not cry in forum when i find order premade.

Ysaran

Post#57 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:43 pm

Sundowner wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:33 pm
Ysaran wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:26 pm

As well as there are a lot of destro trolls. People from both realms create toxic atmosphere, not only order pugpriders
yes and no. Forum has always been a little toxic, but since when Order started getting roflstomped things got out of control. There are a lot of orders venting, this is undeniable, but IMHO, the toxicity has increased a lot since some very loud ppl (that by chance play Order) started posting
Zputadenti

Sundowner

Post#58 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:44 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:41 pm based on what principle? because you lost a scenario vs premade? Well do it on your own no? I do not cry in forum when i find order premade.
Do you understand purpose of PUG sc and Solo ranked? it's in the name bruh

Ads
Ysaran

Post#59 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:45 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:41 pm based on what principle? because you lost a scenario vs premade? Well do it on your own no? I do not cry in forum when i find order premade.
i might agree with you, but still: joining solo sc as a premade is banable offense (and it's also very rude and coward imo)
Zputadenti

Spyked1106

Post#60 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:47 pm

its not 2/2/2 , only 2 heals + 1dps dok or snb dok
you fail
close this thread
ty