Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
Rumpel

Re: Reroll destro

Post#91 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:31 am

Some months ago there was a time where uc was constantly raided while ad was untouched on 5 stars . Dont forget about. It took long to get invader as Destro while order won fort after fort and sieged city.

I think that will change again after Destro toons get equipped and then will rerollmaybe.

I think realmbalance is swinging constantly in time periods. Now its Destro time therefore it was order time.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
Sponn
Suspended

Post#92 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:35 am

Rumpel wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:31 am Some months ago there was a time where uc was constantly raided while ad was untouched on 5 stars . Dont forget about. It took long to get invader as Destro while order won fort after fort and sieged city.

I think that will change again after Destro toons get equipped and then will rerollmaybe.

I think realmbalance is swinging constantly in time periods. Now its Destro time therefore it was order time.
Yeah that was like a 2 month period out of the entirety of last year.

On average destro totally have the zerg. We are 1 month into 2021 with a destro zerg majority lets see how things continue.

carcharod0n

Post#93 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:38 pm

you must be a EU time player , Destro dominates the EU time wile in NA its Order . its weird but thats how it is
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

Psychopski
Suspended

Post#94 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:49 pm

boomcat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:11 pm funny enough destro cry of the exact same thing in there chat or forums.. p
not really. I've played destro exclusively since coming to RoR from Live in 2015. Played destro almost exclusively the last several years of Live.

Coming to RoR, I've played 2 to 4 months at a time on and off since 2015 with 3 to 6 month breaks from the game. Last year, early to mid 2020, when I was playing on and off on my Zealot and Shaman Ordah had some strong guilds, a persistent zerg in RVR and SC's were very competitive t4.

Around Xmas time 2020(this past Xmas) I returned to RoR again and found Destro zerging a vast majority of the time at all times of day/night. I decided to roll a WP for several reasons, one being I enjoy playing the underdog. Since hitting T4 have found destro dominating a vast majority of scens as well as in RVR.

This past weekend reached an all time low for me and I'm sure may Order players. After losing every single Stonetroll Crossing scenario Event this past weekend on my WP in both premades and while pugging, i decided to test the "Learn to play" answer I knew I'd get if I visited the forums and voiced legitimate concerns. After logging onto my Zealot last night, within about an hour of just pugging, I had lopsided 3 wins, zero losses, all the while healing horribly on my Zealot. Only lost 2 scens out of 10 to get the elite head item from the event. Within about 90 minutes I'd finished the event, an endeavor which I could not accomplish the entire weekend playing on my Order toon. I feel the "L2play Ordah!" answer is null and void. I hadn't touched my Zealot in quite some time and i played horribly. Sure there are dozens of other factors which could have come into play but frankly I dont think the outcome would have been any different no matter what time I logged into any of my Destro toons this past weekend.

If some of the really strong Destro guilds, composed of rational adults, truly care about the game, I'd hope they consider coming to Ordah to even out the playfield. These guilds could put the "Learn to play Ordah!" theory to the test as well as offer some constructive feedback and get first hand experience on the question of why it seems Destro is so utterly dominant currently. I could go back to playing Destro exclusively again and ride the gravy train straight to end game gear but I dont see much challenge in that.

Teek

Post#95 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:10 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:07 am Hey someone knows how this guy is going on the greener side?? cmon ppl making this expectation when decide to reroll and then leave us with any info...
I wonder if this is his new OP mSH
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... ter/650071
well seeing that they are finally tuning down Msh I have no need for that toon. thx devs in reality this was my main goal. :)

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#96 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:49 pm

Teek wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:10 pm
emiliorv wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:07 am Hey someone knows how this guy is going on the greener side?? cmon ppl making this expectation when decide to reroll and then leave us with any info...
I wonder if this is his new OP mSH
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... ter/650071
well seeing that they are finally tuning down Msh I have no need for that toon. thx devs in reality this was my main goal. :)
Really order lobbist never dissapoint...the whine culture.

amputationsaw

Post#97 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:27 am

idk, i started playing my destro toons again after getting tired of orders awful T4 SCs or boring rvr. but i landed right on my head, realising that destro mid tier SCs is prop the worst ever.
you need to group up to get awards in this game, otherwise you will win one single SC for the whole day. its frustrating for people who dont have much time to play often, as this game is not very casual-friendly

Rumpel

Post#98 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:33 pm

Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:35 am
Rumpel wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:31 am Some months ago there was a time where uc was constantly raided while ad was untouched on 5 stars . Dont forget about. It took long to get invader as Destro while order won fort after fort and sieged city.

Yeah that was like a 2 month period out of the entirety of last year.

On average destro totally have the zerg. We are 1 month into 2021 with a destro zerg majority lets see how things continue.
And it swapped again. IC gets constantly raided while ad has five stars. Everything seems ok.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
Noslock

Post#99 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:43 pm

why reroll?do like all those noob whs does nowadays and form a 6 man wh squad.when you cant beat anyone with skill beat em with numbers.When i play destro order wins when i play order destro wins.who wins and who lose its all a matter of : 1 timezone 2 how many xrealmer from organized guild you meet on the opposite side .So in the end changing side wont change anything unless people start organizing better they will always end dead on the field.

CeeJay89

Post#100 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:56 pm

Noslock wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:43 pmdo like all those noob whs does nowadays and form a 6 man wh squad.

Bless those honorable, pro WEs who NEVER group up and gank.