Recent Topics

Ads

Focused Offense

Let's talk about... everything else
Asvaldr

Focused Offense

Post#1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:23 am

Can this be made to add no threat on taunt, for pve.
As well as allowing me to enter solo rank under dps spot, if it doesn't already.
Thank you.
Cerun
Artahe - Asvaldr
Not Very Good

Ads
Bloodmasked

Re: Focused Offense

Post#2 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:28 am

only if they add guard and taunt to shield dok/wp

Asvaldr

Post#3 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:30 am

Bloodmasked wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:28 am only if they add guard and taunt to shield dok/wp
someone asking for a dps spot in rank as a tank clearly has no intention of using guard. as for taunt. just a simple qol change
Cerun
Artahe - Asvaldr
Not Very Good

mekal

Post#4 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:31 am

Allowing tanks to soloq as dps would drive even more people away from an already dead que just imagine the amount of rage that would bring on for effectively going 5v6

Asvaldr

Post#5 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:48 am

mekal wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:31 am Allowing tanks to soloq as dps would drive even more people away from an already dead que just imagine the amount of rage that would bring on for effectively going 5v6
already discrediting it as a wasted spot, i imagine because meta is the way, the one and only way. not that there would even be a ton of people doing it in the first place, be a very small minority
Cerun
Artahe - Asvaldr
Not Very Good

mekal

Post#6 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:13 am

im discrediting it because its an absolute **** idea and i say this as someone with 4 tanks all of which are loldps tanks are the easiest role to cc since they have 1 snare break and no gap closer get punted once then snared and youre useless

perhaps you need to understand ranked is about teamplay not selfish i want to play a meme spec that will die in 4 seconds so maybe stop holding your team back because some of them are actually trying to win
Last edited by mekal on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

space44

Post#7 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:19 am

mekal wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:13 am im discrediting it because its an absolute **** idea and i say this as someone with 4 tanks all of which are loldps tanks are the easiest role to cc since they have 1 snare break and no gap closer get punted once then snared and youre useless

perhaps you need to understand ranked is about teamplay not selfish i want to play a meme spec that will die in 4 seconds
since we're flexing tanks, i play 6 tanks 1 of each career.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

mekal

Post#8 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:21 am

space44 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:19 am
mekal wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:13 am im discrediting it because its an absolute **** idea and i say this as someone with 4 tanks all of which are loldps tanks are the easiest role to cc since they have 1 snare break and no gap closer get punted once then snared and youre useless

perhaps you need to understand ranked is about teamplay not selfish i want to play a meme spec that will die in 4 seconds
since we're flexing tanks, i play 6 tanks 1 of each career.
good for you i fail to see how thats relevant at all though

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:51 am

There isn't a single tank in the game that has enough burst to be considered viable as a 'main' DPS. Even in DPS spec you're meant to follow your slayer/choppa/whitelion/marauder/ect and provide supplementary damage while guarding them.

Asvaldr

Post#10 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:14 am

perhaps you need to understand ranked is about teamplay not selfish i want to play a meme spec that will die in 4 seconds so maybe stop holding your team back because some of them are actually trying to win
Well see thats your problem, you are building loldps tanks. Aren't those the tanks that go a little more offensive turn really squishy, and still try to guard? You gotta build a dps out of your tank, have a proper dps instead of a loldps. Hey good point on that snareimmunity and gap closer, i guess we can add FO to turn juggernaut to 10s immunity inline with a dps dok. I mean i feel like a speed boost would be too much to ask for right now. but there is aways to avoid getting that punt in the first place.
Cerun
Artahe - Asvaldr
Not Very Good