Recent Topics

Ads

LIVE Q&A: Drop your questions here!

Let's talk about... everything else
Skibbas

Re: LIVE Q&A: Drop your questions here!

Post#51 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:09 am

As someone said before, the rvr/sc after T1 turns off new players in heaps.
Question: Is there any chance that we can get back to the normal t2 and t3 or at the very least get rid of those who are at the endgame from these tiers?

It would also get rid of quite a lot of zerging.

Ads
Duukar

Post#52 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:27 am

Any thoughts put in to enhancing the catch up mechanics to Invader level gearing? This would be in both PvP and PvE.. Less runs for Sent more guaranteed gearing in gunbad or just easier.

I agree with the grind for sov, but to make new players and Alts somewhat competitive more quickly would be a really big boon to new and existing players who cant spend hours and hours a week playing.

More even gearing would be good for the game over all while still leaving a healthy grind in place for sov for the more hardcore.

Thanks!

skullman

Post#53 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:01 am

Hey I just wanted to know if you ever thought of adding in new classes such as Black ark corsairs or Phoenix Guard for examples or races like Wood elves, Bretonia or skaven as some examples for that.

abezverkhiy

Post#54 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:12 am

There are specs that are not popular in RvR for whatever reasons to name a few - GS slayer, Grace and Wrath WPs, any spec WHs. Unpopular to the extent one thinks 'lol good luck trying mate' when sees them.

How are you going to address this issue and where is it on your to-do list?
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Stophy22

Post#55 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:28 am

Been here a long time (since t1 first came out) and I wanted to ask a few things:

If my paragraph is too long I understand, thanks for your work fellas.
Spoiler:
Obviously it's not really a possibility to have another server, both in cost and resources, but lets say in the future if time, money, and resources(population, etc) would you guys ever consider opening up a server in NA, last thing I want to do is split up our population its hard enough to find people to play with during certain hours but I was curious as to your thoughts about such an idea? Recently played on an NA warhammer server and I was able to correctly slow people or attack them from behind it was a little refreshing. Obviously in war here we have more of a prime time during EU so I was curious if the NA population was ever in consideration for you guys who put in the work. Maybe its a bit farfetched to hope for another server but I feel like the game stagnates now more so than ever since there is no, "next gearset coming out" to hope for, Sov is pretty much the end and cities was the final thing to do... What are you thoughts on RoR and where it can head, will head, or could head in the future? Obviously you guy's kind of own the whole warhammer age of reckoning nostalgia at this point, will you capitalize on it? Sit on it and let it fade away? Pass the baton to other passionate minds? Where do we see ourselves, as players and devs, in the future? Obviously implementing new content isn't an impossibility, just look at the fortress weapons and such, but the quality obviously isn't the same as what is implemented currently. Do you think you can do the warhammer universe and nostalgia of everyone involved justice if you decided to implement new items, gear, and content? Will you guys ever tell the population that x-realming is necessary to keep the population and interest in the game flowing? What are your true thoughts on it as a team? Do you all agree or do some of you disagree, does one person have an overarching opinion that blocks out all others? Personally I want to know more about the developers and the people that put in the time and effort but I guess I can summarize it down to the following questions, the answers will be sufficient.

Will you guys stay stuck within your ways, always having the final say and continuing the project down a path known only to yourselves?
Will you band together with the community to create something new that everyone can agree on, adopting game ideals that improves the life of warhammer?
Or
Will you hold onto old ideas and concepts from 2008 and keep the nostalgia for everyone to cherish forever?

Honestly I have an insurmountable amount of questions and I'll leave it here so this post isn't too long but I think by the end of the day I will always be happy to play warhammer and as long as the game still feels like warhammer. No matter how many things change for the better or for worse, no matter which specs fade in and out of meta, no matter how much the tides of change wash over RoR I think I will always enjoy warhammer, save the idea that others who have the same passion play it with me. I grew up on this stupid game and it truly is a wonderful time. Class identity is super awesome and you created a flourishing community from broken pieces. Good job. I don't really think there is a wrong or right answer I'm just passionate about a game and happy to indulge in the fantasy world of it.
-Kuro (Stophy)
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

adapter
Suspended

Post#56 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:37 am

Any chance of creating a potion that makes you faction neutral in oRvR? meaning that you become able to fight both realms.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

GPMonz3524

Post#57 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:38 am

Does the team have any plans to work on Slayer/Choppa 2hand builds so they are viable. If yes or no, can you share some of the plans or give a TRUE rough estimate when we could expect such changes.

I main a Slayer so i cant speak much on choppa, but atleast for us its pretty much a cookie cutter build of duel wielding which is a great build but would be nice to use 2 hand if we wanted that big single target dps capability.

mikewalters015

Post#58 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:20 am

Thoughts on a fresh server? Will bring in new players and give everyone a fresh start. If the server dies down after the initial build up then you can roll the characters into the main server. Even could even become seasonal. I know a lot of private servers and even games like EQ have a strong base of players for seasonal servers. At the end of each server it could be rolled into the main server and then have a month or two where the main server is king till the next new server is launched. Just a hope from a new player who is loving the game :)

Best way to provide support to the team?
Last edited by mikewalters015 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Rowanmantle

Post#59 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:45 am

Will we ever be able to scavenge players?

Will Engie/SW/SH ever get Unshakable Focus m2 again? (Does not need to be flat 100% buff like live.)

Is there perhaps a chance that RP and Zealot trees will be reworked? Having some abilities moved to core and others placed into different trees. For example having a full Dps/Utility/healing tree.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Alsayr

Post#60 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:44 am

Is any class get gear from Lost Valey and Land of the Dead for main spec (or have choice to select like opressor /vanquisher ) ?
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal