Recent Topics

Ads

so let me understand this

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

so let me understand this

Post#1 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:17 am

Shamans get run away Nerfed, WL get pounce range reduced. Then Lion gets un nerfed. Shaman still nerfed. Seems Fair? Seems they only did that to usher in Shaman nerf with no intentions to keep the play between classes remotely close. Seems pretty Dirty.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
pattonb

Re: so let me understand this

Post#2 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:43 am

Whats wrong with you?

havartii

Post#3 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:52 am

What's wrong with you?? I have worked on my Shaman for years, and it is probably the hardest healing class. All we had was run away.. it was a huge nerf. They nerfed Lion at same time.. so the interplay between them seemed a bit more fair. Now they buff the lions damage and move pounce to core ability . Are you blind to see this is devastating to a Shaman? * note Shamans are in robes, it's not like a WP that can just stand there and tank an entire group.

knick

Post#4 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:49 am

Only because pounce is a main ability doesn't mean it's a buff. Still 45 feet. So Shaman mobility is nerfed WL mobility is nerfed. Seems legit.
And the "damage buff" is no buff. It's a rework to the normal WL state after a Nerf.

Everyone has in his own eyes the "hardest" class. But you know at the beginning of the game there is a choice. Yours was a Shaman. If you think armor like a wp is better I tell you a secret. Destro have a class called DoK.

In the end there is one melee class which can keep up with you and you still complain about.
Last edited by knick on Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Twyxx

Post#5 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:05 am

You are dying to a single WL?

havartii

Post#6 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:20 am

@Knick, look at it like this for 1 second WL and Shaman have always had interplay, WL can catch shaman. OK . Then you put a 10 sec cooldown on runaway (a 25% CHANCE to proc) Yet a WL can spam pounce as long as it has ap. Reduction of distance means nothing if they can just spam the button. If you wanted to be fair you would put a 10 sec cooldown on pounce.. then we would see real tears from Order. So Shaman now gets a 25% chance for a speed proc per fight , while a WL can spam pounce. And now lets buff their damage so if I miss a detaunt I'm dead. nice.

@Twyxx yes the 80+ rr WL can 2 shot a shaman in full sov now if they miss their detaunt.

pattonb

Post#7 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:26 am

Just detaunt WL, destro says detaunt SH when they go on you. We have to deal with the same cancer.

ravezaar

Post#8 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:59 am

You call that 10sec CD to Run Away a nerf ? are u for real. Its still the best damn Racial Tactic in the game, I still Shammys kite and kill 2-3 WL's. Its hte most broken class ingame, its made very very ez Noob friendly, my Grandma could kite on that class
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
havartii

Post#9 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:05 am

SH is a bit strong atm , so is SW. That's not the topic of this thread. Why are they picking on Shaman?? I know order complains they can't catch them blah blah blah.. most times it has nothing to do with the run away mechanic, but most know how to pre kite, you actually have to be hit and usually a lot for it to go off. Can it save a shaman when it gets focus? yes that was what it was designed for. If anything shamans need a buff NOT WL.

havartii

Post#10 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:23 am

@ravenzaar you are obviously an order main, and your tag seems a bit bias, so I will take your words lightly. The patch just dropped and you say you still see shammy's dropping 2 -3 WL . ok funny story. Possibly a very high rank killed a couple lowbies. And that's what we should balance ? What did gobbo's ever do to you? Best tactic in the game?? are you kidding me?? lets look at dwarf tactics.. probably the most broken I have seen in any MMO