Recent Topics

Ads

The elephant in the room

Let's talk about... everything else
Glodan

The elephant in the room

Post#1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:18 pm

I do not understand why no one is talking about this, please explain and justify why this is ok.

Why do Destro tanks have m4 40 sec into every fight and why is it seen as being balanced to have access to such a strong ability so fast?

If its not seen as an issue, why not give destro tanks immaculate defence as a core ability on a 60 sec cooldown, Because at the moment that is how Immaculate Defence is being treated and used in all modes of game play.

one destro tank, on average, can drop m4s four times before order tanks even get to their first m4 why is this ok?
Last edited by Glodan on Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: The elephant in the room

Post#2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:24 pm

because they have a tactical morale pump that passivly procccs on blocks.. (10 sec icd)

On order it's an tactic related to a spammable ability so it is better considering you can spam m4 faster there since there is no internal cooldown(icd) on it..

and if you spam morale pump the right guy you'll get a perfect m4 morale drain that counters theirs.. But this takes planning..

On average they have advantage on morales but i doubt it's a huge issue. I agree it should be looked on, ther used to be renown abilities that drained/boosted morale when killing foes of x race etc, guild standards and whatnot.. lots of morale stuff to dev i suppose

detrap

Post#3 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:25 pm

I agree, it shouldn't be able to be used as often as a root or jugganaut :/
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

nebelwerfer

Post#4 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:33 pm

maybe seeing as this morale 4 is bis AND core it could have a longer CD to incentivize using others, idk..

I don't think it's an issue m4's are being dropped in fights regularly, i would like to see them more tbh but.. yep, it's as you say easier and takes less planning for destros.

Parallell86

Post#5 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 pm

I beleive they nerfed morale bombs quite a while ago. And perhaps defensive morales are powerful in their own way, the ST morale pump is honestly out classed by the entire realm focusing on the two destro tanks WITH self morale pumps.

Detangler

Post#6 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:29 am

Could always bring a witch hunter to drain everything in a 50 foot radius....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Duukar

Post#7 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:35 am

Destro has to push forts and keeps with order and their insane RDPS aoe dominance. Order almost has to throw forts for destro to take one.

Yet you want to nerf BO block based self morale pump? While AMs get a bigger targetable pump?

What a damn joke!

Earthcake

Post#8 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:29 am

Duukar wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:35 am Destro has to push forts and keeps with order and their insane RDPS aoe dominance. Order almost has to throw forts for destro to take one.

Yet you want to nerf BO block based self morale pump? While AMs get a bigger targetable pump?

What a damn joke!
Wait, any AM actually using this ? Please raise your hand

Ads
teiloh

Post#9 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:33 am

Duukar wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:35 am Destro has to push forts and keeps with order and their insane RDPS aoe dominance. Order almost has to throw forts for destro to take one.

What a damn joke!
Roll Sorc/Magus instead of Choppa/BO if you feel Destro lacks RDPS.

Vri

Post#10 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:20 am

Destro has anything: NERF. Tank M4 is fine.