Post#31 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:01 pm

SSSS tears - SH, Shammy

SSS tears - Rampage

SS tears - Force oppotunity/Cordinated stike/Witchbrew/Get to the choppa

S tier - WP, chosen, kotbs, dok, bw, sorc, Dok,

A tier - magus, rp, zealot, lulzmaster, borc, BG, assault legolas

B tier - bow legolas

F tier - aoe WH LFG CITY
Last edited by Twohandernoob on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
trimal

Re: TIER LIST

Post#32 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:01 pm

From my experience playing both destro and order:

That is my personal view based on t1-t4 and all types of play including solo play.

mryay

Post#33 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:04 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:30 pm Seriously guys. Just use a proper tiermaker and post the results.

https://tiermaker.com/create/warhammer- ... ist-832705
Wargrimnir, you deserve 1000 kudos for this one!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoR: SW 82, AM Heal RR51
AoR: SW R87, BW/R60+, SM/40+, AM/R50+, WL/R60+, Slayer R40+, DoK/SH/Sorcerer R40+ (+others)

zulnam

Post#34 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Ok, here's my hot take, the real list

ORDER CLASS TIER LIST based on appearance:

S ->Warrior Priest, Witch Hunter > no competition, this bad boys always sport da latest gucci

A -> Knight, White Lion, Engineer > for that rural handsome look. traditional!

B -> Ironbreaker, Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior > hipster look, but acceptable in the right circles

D -> Bright Wizard, Archmage, Rune Priest > ew

E -> Slayer > u r a hobo

Ironbreaker is easily an A with the right mount tho.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#35 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:59 pm

According to the Q&A data that was collected

[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Adelmar

Post#36 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:29 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:59 pm According to the Q&A data that was collected

SW A-tier?? According to the cinematic, it's clearly S-tier.

Reported for misinformation.
Last edited by Adelmar on Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

oaliaen

Post#37 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:38 pm

CountTalabecland

Post#38 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:22 pm

Spoiler:
Sponn wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am Well there would be many different lists.

Tier list for Warband play
Tier list for solo
Tier list for small scale and SC and Ranked
Tier list for City comp

Which do you want? Tier list for Warband/City I would imagine?

A tier -
Order - Slayer, WP, RP, KOTBS < you can literally make a warband with just these classes and profit

Destro - Mara, Choppa, DoK, Zealot, Chosen, BO < You can make a warband with just these classes and profit

B Tier

Order - SM, WL, BW <alone as the sole build of your group wont profit off of as much as A tier BUT when added to A tier groups they become stronger than the sum of their whole. These are Force multipliers in groups but usually cannot have your base built off of it. Can be stacked, but wont be as effective.

Destro - SH, Magus, Shaman <same as the order slot above, building solely off of these classes is a misplay, but adding these classes to an already strong group makes it even stronger. Usually these classes aren't stacked as much. Shaman has a slight edge on AM in survivability, and staying alive when you have an instant rez is that much more important.

C Tier

Order - SW, Engi, AM < in a weird spot, a group wouldn't be missing out on much if they didn't have one of these in their city comp. A good one of these classes can help a good bit in a proper city, when specced and coordinated properly. But overall you're better off on average just plucking someone from A tier and forgetting about it. Not useless, but requires a bit more input.

Destro - BG, WE, Sorc <very strong classes in their own right, but they are HIGH on the utility list. Stacking WEs or BGs or Sorcs is usually a bad play. But having 1 of each in a warband can make it super strong if the player is good. Crimson death and punt utilities from BG and ST burst from the WE and sorc make these classes like salt or MSG. Just a little on your group will make it awesome, too much and you ruin it.

D tier

Order - WH < not as much upfront burst as WE or even sustained dmg, doesn't have as much magic builds, kind of in a weird spot atm. Can perform well ofc with the right player, but a Slayer with half a brain can sometimes perform better just based off of how classes work.

In my humble opinion. I'm sure there are a lot of people with differing views.
TFW IB is so terrible that it didn't even make the list...
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
jughurta69

Post#39 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:56 pm

Spoiler:

Choppa Tier A Monstrous if the destru slightly changes his vision
SW Tier C because the opposite of SH , SW too much cast when SH almost any instant

rSH S tier damage , sustain ... if was a melee with the same armor , abilities . I would have put it Tier B, but for a range it's a bit too much

WH
Spoiler:
Tier D to strengthen order in its narrow vision, but C vision . No Class D tier in this game

Arthem

Post#40 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:59 pm

According to me.