Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alubert

Re: Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Post#81 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:34 pm

Dmg is too strong in this game and u nerf def?
There is no TB, CW, RD, Odjira and now nerfed armor talismans.. ehh
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Ads
retekelek

Post#82 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:36 pm

Spoiler:
deadlyhat wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:53 pm I agree with the armour tali change and this is coming from a 80-Dok who has spent the time and money on them.

BUT........

I definitely do not agree with the reasoning behind the change, this is just a clear nerf to the RP/Zeal and AM/Sham who Rely on those armour tali's to even stay alive, armour talis being so meta is not a choice by the players, it is a reflection on the fact that the Light armour healers NEED these to even be a competent member of a WB.
You think people are willing to pay well north of 400G a talisman because it is just 25% more effective than other talisman options?
It is because without them they are getting rolled over in all the content in your game, you can scream 'git gud' position better all you want at people who complain about the change but the fact is, to even feel effective as a light armour healer without BIS gear you need to have these talismans, otherwise any mediocre ST DPS can roll over you without much thought or counter play and that's not fun to play.

All in all I agree that armour talismans are too powerful compared to other options and need to be brought down so we can have room for more build diversity, BUT you first need to address the problem with the TTK on Light armour healers because at the moment it is too quick, a light armour healer with no guard should not just be a free kill.
Pretty much aggre, good mele trains will eat up cloth healrs, swiching the meta to double dok/wp which still will have some decent surviability. Dont seems a good change to narrow down more in the variety, since cloth healers pretty much relied on that extra protection against mele. i guess its time to put shamy in the bag and gear out the choppa. :?: :roll:

Greenbeast

Post#83 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:39 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:27 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:21 pm I think this is a very bad change in the long term.
With this change you are pushing light armor healers even more from meta.
You can already see 6-7 WP/DOKs setups in rvr.
Instead of punishing light armor classes even more you should look at AOE detuants and medium armor healers instead.
This change is a huge buff to every MDPS in the game especially to order setups with slayers and whs.
It sounds to me like more of a light armor issue, than armor talisman issue. Talismans are avaialable to everyone, letting medium and heavy armor classes reach absolutely unreasonable levels of armor

I would rather see a slight increase in base armor to robe and light classes if thats really an issue for them

As for who benefits from it - thinking it benefits classes that already build for heavy armor pen is mistake, it will benefit classes that rely on flat debuffs much more than us.
When im having like 60-70% armorpen the armor loss from the talisman change becomes pretty negligible, like below 100.
I think that what are you talking about is whisful thinking.
We've got what we've got - flat nerf of armor for everybody who doens't have acsess to any other secondery mitingation stats. For example Zealot that have base 300 tgh in sov, same for RP. Shaman can go for tgh build but it limits the build variation shamans can bring to wb.
This nerf has absolutely no impact on tanks and doks/wps.
There is no equalization with tgh because the majority of cloth classes don't have acsess to tgh and since you can respec renow/spec in the city the majority of players will go for the most universal build.
It is a very bad change to the game.
Last edited by Greenbeast on Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CountTalabecland

Post#84 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 pm

Thank you for the armor nerf. This will help diversify defense strategy other than armor pot+talis.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Fenris78

Post#85 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:41 pm

I did some maths and obviously it's hardly a nerf for light armored classes, considering pretty much every physical dps running with 75% arpen (50% at worst).

So let say you have endgear light armor of 2000, with heavy reliance on armor tali, let's say 6 x (out of the 7 or 8 you can fit), and you are hit by a 50% to 75% arpen enemy (choppa/slayer, Mara, SH/SW, WH/WE can easily achieve those values) :

Before :
2000 + (6*180) = 3080 armor
3080 * 0.25 = 770 armor left = 17.5% mitigation.
3080 * 0.5 = 1540 armor left = 35% mitigation.

Now :
2000 + (6*136) = 2816 armor
2816 * 0.25 = 704 armor left = 16% mitigation.
2816 * 0.5 = 1408 armor left = 32% mitigation.

The difference is about 3% less mitigation against the baseline arpen values, and 1.5% against max arpen. That will hardly makes any difference in survival for light-armored classes.
Mitigation difference is exactly the same for medium armored (around 3400 base) and Heavy armors (around 4800 base) = about 1.5% to 3% for 6 slotted talismans, against 75% and 50% arpen respectively.

Plus the talisman "nerf" will not change other bonuses (tactics, potions and buffs), and definately not affect armor debuffs efficiency since they are flat amounts.
Not really a big deal at the end, IMO.

Collision

Post#86 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:47 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:33 pm
balvor877 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:32 pm
Collision wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:35 pm

You forget slayer with +50% auto attack speed under rampage buff. Try dev modification before crying...
SHs have +50% auto attack speed tactic for them AND the pet, permanently. Try again...
...and they don't use it.
Try again...

oaliaen

Post#87 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:47 pm

No more immortal healers .. thank devs.

Twohandernoob

Post#88 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:51 pm

This armour nerf is grape 🍇!

Witch Hunting time mo fos 😄

Ads
Krima

Post#89 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:59 pm

Witch Hunters burn amor (990) even stronger now.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Tyrex2017

Post#90 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:06 pm

I think that what are you talking about is whisful thinking.
We've got what we've got - flat nerf of armor for everybody who doens't have acsess to any other secondery mitingation stats. For example Zealot that have base 300 tgh in sov, same for RP. Shaman can go for tgh build but it limits the build variation shamans can bring to wb.
This nerf has absolutely no impact on tanks and doks/wps.
There is no equalization with tgh because the majority of cloth classes don't have acsess to tgh and since you can respec renow/spec in the city the majority of players will go for the most universal build.
It is a very bad change to the game.
Agreed here. If you nerf armor, give a buff in toughness. How this change is implemeted is a direct nerf to healers class. I dont think it was expected from dev. If it s intented, well time to park cloth armor healer.
Disagreed about not impact on DOK/WP. Whit 5 tali 180, it s drop of 7% armor penetration. Basically, this nerf removed the + 6% reduction armor penetration form sovereign set. For to keep my stats around what it was (but still a nerf), I need to wear a bis sov/invader now. It s a downgrade in gearing. No point at all to wear a full set of sovereign now. Really a bad move from devs.