Recent Topics

Ads

Possible change on the X-Realm lock mechanism

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ysaran

Re: Possible change on the X-Realm lock mechanism

Post#11 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:14 am

xrealm is not an issue. i don't like this proposal
Zputadenti

Ads
Zhentarim

Post#12 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:01 am

It should be longer like 12 hours at least and the answers from x-realmers in this thread just proves that is all about that loot. If it truly was about "getting good fights" or "bringing a balance" they wouldnt have a problem with this solution.

Also holding hands with the enemy to get to the city is not a victory. Whenever IC nears 5stars you can see them flocking over, it is all loot-driven. X-realmers will never understand the damage they cause to the server. At least add a star to their names so we can have guilds disassociating from these loot-driven people please.

TreefAM

Post#13 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:17 am

How will a longer lockout help lmao
People are not switching characters after a failed siege, they just stop playing in the lakes altogether
The only thing a longer lockout will do is make it impossible for people THAT DO want to fight on the outnumbered side to switch.
Just git gud

Bloodmasked

Post#14 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:23 am

people who shout xrealm are making excuses for losing

Zhentarim

Post#15 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:26 am

TreefAM wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:17 am How will a longer lockout help lmao
People are not switching characters after a failed siege, they just stop playing in the lakes altogether
The only thing a longer lockout will do is make it impossible for people THAT DO want to fight on the outnumbered side to switch.
Just git gud
This is the average x-realmer right here, dont even read the thread before commenting. We are not talking about lockouts, you can switch back and forth all you want.

Spyked1106

Post#16 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:34 am

i see that this topic lure all xrealmers
so they said : "xrealm is not a real issue"...
and i anwser yes it is
you xrealm, you don't see the population imbalance
and even if the lower pop got aao is not enough to get rewards like chain lock area (that does overpop realm) or discourage them to play in a few number or be perma stomp.
even for city sc pop is a matter, the more pop balance you got, the more city sc pop you have...

3 choices :
-more rewards for the less number realm
-more hour of lockout for xrealm + xrealm forbidden before forts and cities
-less rewards for the overnumber realm

TreefAM

Post#17 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 am

Man, of course I want to be rewarded for farming the AAO

Also, the bags are the same, literally makes no difference who locks a zone. Why would ANYONE log over to the winning side, those fat 20renown ticks from killing soloers with 50? :D

Zhentarim

Post#18 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:55 am

TreefAM wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 am Man, of course I want to be rewarded for farming the AAO

Also, the bags are the same, literally makes no difference who locks a zone. Why would ANYONE log over to the winning side, those fat 20renown ticks from killing soloers with 50? :D
Sure, then you just log order on primetime and destro on NA time and you will get the AAO most of the time. That is not hard to figure out but clearly for x-realmers it must be.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#19 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:27 am

Ah yeah just stay online 24/7 sure buddy

Zhentarim

Post#20 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:33 am

TreefAM wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:27 am Ah yeah just stay online 24/7 sure buddy
I just told you at what times you will get AAO most of the time, you dont need to switch back and forth to figure that out. I didn't tell you to stay online 24/7, continue shitposting all you want. Im done with you now.