Recent Topics

Ads

Min. Scenario ReKnown Reward Debate

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Do you want a fix base min. Scenario-Reknown-Reward for all active players who lost the match?

Yes - Spending Time and Effort is worth it!
54%
No - If you loose - you dont deserve any reward!
41%
Dunno - ?? Not sure.
5%
Total votes: 85

zumos2

Re: Min. Scenario ReKnown Reward Debate

Post#11 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:51 pm

More people who want free stuff. There already is a pug scenario if you're getting stomped by premades. You already get a free emblem and more chances for additional emblems by being top score. I'm getting so tired people who don't want to put equal effort into the game as other players, but expect equal rewards. There are plenty of games out there where character progression isn't a thing, but here it matters. It also matters to create premades yourself.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Ads
zulnam

Post#12 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:59 pm

licenje wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 pm
Spoiler:
zulnam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 pm I would only agree to this if there was an easier way to punish people refusing to participate in the scenario because "losing so what is the point" (i call them senzitiv boyz)

I see this parasite attitude of just running around in spawn doing nothing at least once a week. There is no easy way to report them. There is no danger in refusing to play, and they refuse to play at the slightest sign of defeat. I once saw a slayer idle in base because we lost praag mid; and we weren't even being stomped. (Ended up losing 400~ to 500)

With a loser handout implemented, i imagine even more people will do this. They will need even less of a reason to leech.

So no; we can't have nice things.
that slayer you are tallking about is me probaly... i dont need your nice things i got all sc weapons defensive and offensive and 3x oppresor set (str, ws and wounds socket) on my slayer...

Good to know you idle scenarios for a hobby.

licenje wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 pm i usaly go pug sc but with weekend war front i was 2h in que cos all ppl play weekend warfront... so i went for que all and yea i go "idle" in sc when i got 3 tank in pt and 0 guards are up and you ask for guard 2-3 times but no effect... and i tell people in sc im going to walk around like blind chicken from now on, same like those 3 tanks... i dont care about wining i wona fight... but when i go premade i get destro pugs and when i go pug i get destro premades... so i go pug sc... and during war fronts there are no pug sc so...

How does that saying go? Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
This is exactly what me and others have said: someone idles in base because he's in a pug and HAS NO GUARD (fkin wot?). With more rewards for losers that excuse will just turn into "well i lost 2 games when i was trying so might as well not try anymore".

licenje wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 pm that slayer you are tallking about is me probaly...

Can we please get a GM to issue some sort of punishment? He literally admited to idling. It's not easy bringing these people to justice, but here he is, bravely admiting to joining a scenario and refusing to participate, hindering his team and refusing a possibly active player a spot in that scenario.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

licenje

Post#13 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:20 pm

zulnam wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:59 pm
licenje wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 pm
Spoiler:
zulnam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 pm I would only agree to this if there was an easier way to punish people refusing to participate in the scenario because "losing so what is the point" (i call them senzitiv boyz)

I see this parasite attitude of just running around in spawn doing nothing at least once a week. There is no easy way to report them. There is no danger in refusing to play, and they refuse to play at the slightest sign of defeat. I once saw a slayer idle in base because we lost praag mid; and we weren't even being stomped. (Ended up losing 400~ to 500)

With a loser handout implemented, i imagine even more people will do this. They will need even less of a reason to leech.

So no; we can't have nice things.
that slayer you are tallking about is me probaly... i dont need your nice things i got all sc weapons defensive and offensive and 3x oppresor set (str, ws and wounds socket) on my slayer...

Good to know you idle scenarios for a hobby.

licenje wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 pm i usaly go pug sc but with weekend war front i was 2h in que cos all ppl play weekend warfront... so i went for que all and yea i go "idle" in sc when i got 3 tank in pt and 0 guards are up and you ask for guard 2-3 times but no effect... and i tell people in sc im going to walk around like blind chicken from now on, same like those 3 tanks... i dont care about wining i wona fight... but when i go premade i get destro pugs and when i go pug i get destro premades... so i go pug sc... and during war fronts there are no pug sc so...

How does that saying go? Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
This is exactly what me and others have said: someone idles in base because he's in a pug and HAS NO GUARD (fkin wot?). With more rewards for losers that excuse will just turn into "well i lost 2 games when i was trying so might as well not try anymore".

licenje wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 pm that slayer you are tallking about is me probaly...

Can we please get a GM to issue some sort of punishment? He literally admited to idling. It's not easy bringing these people to justice, but here he is, bravely admiting to joining a scenario and refusing to participate, hindering his team and refusing a possibly active player a spot in that scenario.
first thing i wasnt idile in base i was destro spawn camping and was not afk... why shoud i be punished cos i dont play the way you want me to play? will you punish those tanks that where not guarding too then ?

CountTalabecland

Post#14 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Lol at the guy trying to call the GM police on the guy who said he was probably the one ppl were complaining about.

Its just a pug scen, if the comp is **** and you don’t fee like feeding, I don’t see why you should have to feed the other side for... reasons? Realm Pride?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#15 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:11 pm

Bowldancer wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:33 am Half rewards for losing and you really believe people will not idle out ?
With all due respect - if there is an easy route people will take it.
Your system means we start with more people afking right from the start and after the first wipe people will just throw.
That would be devestating to us who try.

If people can't handle to lose they should start forming groups.
Handing emblems to them on a silver platter is not the solution.
This comes from a solo player.
Mystry wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:38 am And for those who argue that it means people will just idle out, I disagree, because that's not even playing the game, is easily detectable, and is fundamentally against human nature. Most people don't act that way.
Also, I guarantee that the 500-0 you get nothing stomp that Scenarios usually are, is a big part of why SCs become dead.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#16 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:43 pm

zumos2 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:51 pm More people who want free stuff. There already is a pug scenario if you're getting stomped by premades. You already get a free emblem and more chances for additional emblems by being top score. I'm getting so tired people who don't want to put equal effort into the game as other players, but expect equal rewards. There are plenty of games out there where character progression isn't a thing, but here it matters. It also matters to create premades yourself.
It isn't about equal effort you obvious destro-main nonce.

It's about premades abusing gaps in the system to get into pub scenarios as a group despite it not being allowed.

It's about 66% of Order classes being completely **** useless hot garbage, where as only one Destro class (WE) is hot garbage, and even that's debatable.

It's about extreme class imbalance leading to how you -can't- reliably form groups because you spend hours looking for enough tanks or healers who are ACTUALLY tanks or healers, or mdps and not rdps.

And most of all, it's about how the gear and renown gap between the average Order and Destro player just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and it's aided by the lack of rewards for the losers.

Nebelfalke

Post#17 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:44 pm

Yes, its bean to long that u fought and gain nothin... its super i like it.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#18 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:26 pm

Mystry wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:43 pm
zumos2 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:51 pm More people who want free stuff. There already is a pug scenario if you're getting stomped by premades. You already get a free emblem and more chances for additional emblems by being top score. I'm getting so tired people who don't want to put equal effort into the game as other players, but expect equal rewards. There are plenty of games out there where character progression isn't a thing, but here it matters. It also matters to create premades yourself.

It's about 66% of Order classes being completely **** useless hot garbage,
Haha lmao...66% woot!! Plz tell us what are the good ones..with this numbers im a bit lost..

Maybe You mean played by yourself??

Ads
zumos2

Post#19 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:30 pm

Mystry wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:43 pm
It isn't about equal effort you obvious destro-main nonce.

It's about premades abusing gaps in the system to get into pub scenarios as a group despite it not being allowed.

It's about 66% of Order classes being completely **** useless hot garbage, where as only one Destro class (WE) is hot garbage, and even that's debatable.

It's about extreme class imbalance leading to how you -can't- reliably form groups because you spend hours looking for enough tanks or healers who are ACTUALLY tanks or healers, or mdps and not rdps.

And most of all, it's about how the gear and renown gap between the average Order and Destro player just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger, and it's aided by the lack of rewards for the losers.
Interesting, so now you made this thread into another "DESTRO OP" kind of thread. You obviously have no proper knowledge about the game and definitely not about me. I play both sides, I've played way more hours on order than on destro even.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Vrafthudnir

Post#20 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Oh yes... gain something when u fight and u know u lose but cant stop fighting... and hopefully u earn stuff and not go out with... zero everything.