Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 18/03/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dadlyj

Re: Patch Notes 18/03/2021

Post#101 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:26 am

What did I try to get a gear for? minus For 20 percent?
Why do you need Sovereign?

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#102 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:19 am

Adding TB makes as much sense as banning me from ror discord because " snitch " was **** with me and the result makes as much sense as adding tb=) All hope is gone.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Rydiak

Post#103 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:29 am

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:19 am Adding TB makes as much sense as banning me from ror discord because " snitch " was **** with me and the result makes as much sense as adding tb=) All hope is gone.
Giving an additional option for people to spec renown points in, that really only becomes useful when an attacker is over 50% crit chance, is akin to banning you from discord? :?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Sinisterror

Post#104 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:36 am

Rydiak wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:29 am
Sinisterror wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:19 am Adding TB makes as much sense as banning me from ror discord because " snitch " was **** with me and the result makes as much sense as adding tb=) All hope is gone.
Giving an additional option for people to spec renown points in, that really only becomes useful when an attacker is over 50% crit chance, is akin to banning you from discord? :?
adding additional option = must spec or no chance to survive and requiring what 45 renown points ? seems to me to make as much sense that im getting banned from discord and the bully is left alone. This is not adding more opions this is a must have option you need to spec to. Hoping im wrong=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Rydiak

Post#105 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:57 am

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:36 am
Rydiak wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:29 am
adding additional option = must spec or no chance to survive and requiring what 45 renown points ? seems to me to make as much sense that im getting banned from discord and the bully is left alone. This is not adding more opions this is a must have option you need to spec to. Hoping im wrong=)
I don't follow the logic on this one. So because another option for renown spec was added, you must spec into it? Why? No one had their damage buffed this patch to necessitate that. I mean sure, you can spend 30 of your renown points in Futile Strikes and then another 45 in Trivial Blows, but then that weakens you versus anything that isn't a critical hit and lowers your impact in other areas.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

neutrino

Post#106 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:04 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:27 am Image
Bug Fixes

- The damage bonus from daemons now works like the tooltips say, +4% damage per stack up to a maximum of +20%. Previously they gave +5% per stack, up to a maximum of +40%.
Reducing damage by 20% (1/5) for two of the most difficult classes to play in the game is a pile of ****.
Thank you once again for fixing something that wasn't broke.
https://imgur.com/kKn1y5Q
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

lyncher12

Post#107 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:09 am

Bowldancer wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:30 pm
Uberlix wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:16 pm Got a CR 29 RR44 Sorceress that i played for about 1 1/2 half day, and i can't shake the feeling that TB is gonna be a Problem for me later on.

The Base Damage doesn't seem that high, crits can be nutty though.

Keep in mind, this is with the RVR Bolster in Place and before TB was a thing.

We shall wait and see, how the Class progresses for me.

But it seeems that Bright Wizard and Sorcerer got a slap on the wrist with that change in particular.
Gravord did a lot of testing today on his stream - amongst other things he tested dps with THE Brightwizard Bombling.
The damage was still brutal.
Once the twitch VoD is out I can link it with timestamp.
It is an insanely strong class mechanic with a negligible drawback.
he is in red when getting hit so his resists are the equivalent of a green gear level 24 and any remaining resist stripped by the debuff of ignite. its not exactly proving much.

Bowldancer

Post#108 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:00 am

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:09 am he is in red when getting hit so his resists are the equivalent of a green gear level 24 and any remaining resist stripped by the debuff of ignite. its not exactly proving much.
Fair enough.
It is also best in slot - 4 piece sov/onslaught + bloodlord is just ridiculously strong on BW/Sorc. No idea why that is even a thing.
He was talking of 12k bursts from sorcs on constructs. That is still very strong even after TB. More relevant for 6v6 than warband vs warband tho.
And I recall Bombling doing over 2k dps in AoE before. That is more than I do single target.
Last edited by Bowldancer on Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
havartii

Post#109 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:12 am

neutrino wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:04 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:27 am Image
Bug Fixes

- The damage bonus from daemons now works like the tooltips say, +4% damage per stack up to a maximum of +20%. Previously they gave +5% per stack, up to a maximum of +40%.
Reducing damage by 20% (1/5) for two of the most difficult classes to play in the game is a pile of ****.
Thank you once again for fixing something that wasn't broke.
https://imgur.com/kKn1y5Q
That is quite a nerf, but most difficult classes? You obviously haven't tried Archmage or Shaman :lol:
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

dadlyj

Post#110 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:47 am

People only remember having 40 percent buff.
And instead,
It does not take into account that basic ablility is low.
and
unable to move
It takes about two to three seconds to cast.