Recent Topics

Ads

Cry post about city :/

Let's talk about... everything else
Nosun

Cry post about city :/

Post#1 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:28 am

Here is a nice wine post for city for you. I have two characters at the point of having invader sets done and needing royals but if I can't get lucky and get in a good group during eu primetime it's always just a /5 group I end up on or have to solo pug and almost always get totally stomped by full sov 80 groups. I mean it's not the end of the world and I have 2 other finished 80s but unless I get lucky once in a while it feels like a total waste of time. Tonight for instance I got in a / 5 group and we just totally rolled over and after an hour of that I got 3 royals and 2 shards for my time. We did not afk and wb leader wanted to keep going out there and I don't know why when there is such randomness to contribution for what are already nerfed bags. This is why I end up doing city about once a week or so until I forget what a waste of time it really is and try again. Rant over now. Have a nice day.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: Cry post about city :/

Post#2 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:36 am

Many such cases! Sad!

I think there should be .surrender option and .readycheck options to cut down the time between stages..

Or a kill count in each stage so that you only get to wipe 3 times before the stage goes on or something. I think it would help somewhat with cities turning stale.

Neverever

Post#3 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:17 pm

I usually book out of the instance if the only option is being farmed. You can earn more crests by carrying a few supplies. It is not worth the pain tbh. And yes the system on that way sucks. Many do afk as well but I don't think even afking that much is worth 3 crests...

Loans

Post#4 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:10 pm

I got my full sov set, now I can skip city I won't do that again on any alts, no more pain!