Recent Topics

Ads

FMJ reroll to Order

Let's talk about... everything else
lleri

FMJ reroll to Order

Post#1 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:00 am

Attention all RoR players!

From the name of almighty leader of FMJ, Brogun, I have to tell you that FMJ reroll on Order side because destro are too lazy and inert atm. Last drop was today actions of gm on SW fort (you know what I mean). So tonight we will push IC on our fresh alts.
Cyall on battlefields, let's Kombat begin!

BR, Kendinn.

Ads
Raznuts

Re: FMJ reroll to Order

Post#2 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:08 am

Hey,

I am looking forward to more balanced warband and group actions in zone with your reroll. And I am glad to see that some of the Destro players realized that its gonna be more fun on Order to fight the Destro that has plenty of good guilds and warbands.

Welcome and let em rip!

Shvakh

Post#3 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:09 am

Yes, yesterday was the last event on the destroside, today there will be a new one on the orderside.

Spellbound

Post#4 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:15 am

Makes no sense. Destro are lazy and inert, so you want to make the game even more imbalanced or want Order help because not being lazy? We have no issue with high amount of destro rerolls already and too many 1-2* IC and Altdorf sitting at 5.

Sounds like if Destro has issues, you should be helping them. Hope the SMASH event WB didn’t demoralize the WB and wanting to switch sides now. Destro already doesn’t exist NA prime.

Stay where you are, help not needed. =)

lleri

Post#5 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 am

Raznuts wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:08 am Hey,

I am looking forward to more balanced warband and group actions in zone with your reroll. And I am glad to see that some of the Destro players realized that its gonna be more fun on Order to fight the Destro that has plenty of good guilds and warbands.

Welcome and let em rip!
Well, some of us are disappointed with such decision, but when our leader and officers tell us to jump - we jump :( Even in ram :D

jonnytovey

Post#6 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 am

Amazing news, I look forward to joining you as a newly recognised Russian speaking citizen.
Let's go!

Flav

Post#7 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:17 am

It should have been done for a long time. Finally, a Russian-speaking leader with a stable psyche will appear!

lleri

Post#8 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:17 am

Spellbound wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:15 am Makes no sense. Destro are lazy and inert, so you want to make the game even more imbalanced or want Order help because not being lazy? We have no issue with high amount of destro rerolls already and too many 1-2* IC and Altdorf sitting at 5.
I can tell only my opinion that destro is relying on fmj too heavy. May be this topic hit them to make some moves and start gather together.

Ads
Evasar

Post#9 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:19 am

Join our allmighty warbands today at 20.00 msk!!

satanlol

Post#10 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:20 am

April the 1st, someone?