Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 28/04/2021

Post#1 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Assault on Ekrund

The ancient Gates of Ekrund guard the only mountain pass that is wide enough to accommodate an army. For the Dwarfs, recapturing these gates and sealing them shut is of vital importance in stemming the greenskins' tide of destruction. However the Greenskins remain relentless in their attempts to break through.

This weekend the Gates of Ekrund will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in this scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

Completing all tasks rewards the title: "Gatekeeper".

Realm versus Realm
Open World Campaign

- Fixed issue that caused zones to lock without 3 BOs fully capped.

- Realm lock will be applied when you first get in combat instead of when entering an RvR lake, this allows players to quickly get out of the RvR zone if they just logged in.

- Realmlock will be refreshed when participating in a fort.

Ranked Scenarios

- Fixed issue causing bracket size to not shrink as much as it should with higher number of active scenarios.

- Fixed issue with flag not being interactable after getting out of combat.

- Lowered item requirements in below RR70 bracket from item level 45 to item level 40.

Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes

- Removed the 300ms delay on heal & AP potions before the effect from them applies.

Bug Fixes

- Force Opportunity now properly scales with Path of Hunter mastery points instead of Path of Axeman mastery points.

User Interface
Character Names

Names of characters that have not been logged in for more than one year are now free to use. The old inactive character will be automatically renamed and its owner can pick a new name on next login. The newly implemented automation will keep releasing new names, from inactive characters, for you to use.

Live events

- Live event rewards can now be claimed for 7 days after the event ended, instead of 20 days after the event ended.

Content
Quests

Empire Chapter 1
- As the quest "Return Fire" is currently bugged and we don't have a fix for it yet, the next quest "Silencing the Cannons" will now be available at the same time as "Return Fire" (after completing "Training Course"). This should no longer prevent you from continuing the quests of the Empire starting area.

Greenskin Chapter 15
- Explosive Solution: Whole quest line is now available and reworked

- Dwarf Detachment: You will now have to take the head of Longbeard Hjolfersson who is now patrolling between Blackwater and the Overtop Outpost

Guilds

- Guild Standard Resurrection is now working again.

- Guild Standards should be able to be picked up after placing.

- Guilds whose leaders who have not logged in within the last 26 days will be demoted and a new leader will be selected from the next highest ranked guild member.

Creatures

- Creatures should now disappear after scavenging or butchering.

Tickets

[18884] The PQ boss is once again attackable
[14252] The quest markers have been corrected
[18745] Guild banner aka standard cannot be picked up after its placed on ground
[18882] Taking quests from opposite faction keep lord
[18810] Butchering/Scavenging mobs not disappearing
[18848] Banner res
[18874] Zonelock requirements

Ads
gke96

Re: Patch Notes 28/04/2021

Post#2 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:34 pm

typo:

- Creatures should now disappear after scavenging or salvaging.

->- Creatures should now disappear after scavenging or butchering*.
HORSEWHISPERER - PHALANX
CHOPPPA - PHALANX
COLDONE - PHALANX
SUNWHISPERER - ZERG
DOGWHISPERER - ZERG
BEARD - ZERG

raizagast

Post#3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Hasn't the Witch Hunter Dragon Gun bug been fixed?

Magusar

Post#4 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:39 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:18 pm - Removed the 300ms delay on heal & AP potions before the effect from them applies.
Really good change. Nice work. Also bug fixes with wil's armordebuff was vital for this class.
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

arorwne
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Why do monster kill increments sometimes don't work? I am fully solo(probably in the entire area), but sometimes the counter don't increment, what's up with that?

Collision

Post#6 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Live events

- Live event rewards can now be claimed for 7 days after the event ended, instead of 20 days after the event ended.

This suxx a lot :(

Satirico

Post#7 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Nice changes!
Can you guys now bring back the 4 invader meds we used to receive on fortress for the lose side? It's hard to get invader as destro now we only lose fortresses and mostly people don't get bags.

I could list a sort of changes this game needs to increase the quality of life in game. No abilities, just simple things that could be changed to increase the game dynamics, bu the problem is: how bad would my suggestions be taken by dev team?

Akalukz

Post#8 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:11 pm

Satirico wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:06 pm Nice changes!
Can you guys now bring back the 4 invader meds we used to receive on fortress for the lose side? It's hard to get invader as destro now we only lose fortresses and mostly people don't get bags.

I could list a sort of changes this game needs to increase the quality of life in game. No abilities, just simple things that could be changed to increase the game dynamics, bu the problem is: how bad would my suggestions be taken by dev team?
Or change zone flips after RR70+ to drop invader or invader fragments with Vanquisher unlock.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Detangler

Post#9 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Collision wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:06 pm Live events

+1. give me one good reason why i can't choose to use the live event reward a week or two later for the event slot when i've got RL that gets in the way of gaming for the next week? Who does this hurt to leave as is?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:28 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:00 pm
Collision wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:06 pm Live events

+1. give me one good reason why i can't choose to use the live event reward a week or two later for the event slot when i've got RL that gets in the way of gaming for the next week? Who does this hurt to leave as is?
What reason are you finishing an event, not claiming any rewards, and then logging off for over a week? Isn't the normal behavior to claim them pretty much as you unlock them?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog