Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Starting new , what is a good spec for leveling in pvp?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tigersoul78

[Choppa] Starting new , what is a good spec for leveling in pvp?

Post#1 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:42 pm

Starting a Choppa , would love to level mostly in pvp but I don't want to be useless in pve either. What is a good spec to use and what should I focus on for stats?

Ads
vindicuss

Re: [Choppa] Starting new , what is a good spec for leveling in pvp?

Post#2 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:50 pm

u can go for Furious Choppin to heal yourself, very useful techniqu, good for pvp and pve. I would recommend to juggle around with all mastery trees, play around with it and see which one fits you better for your playstyle. High weapon skill is always good too.

Tigersoul78

Post#3 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:22 am

Does anyone have a leveling guide or spec guide?

phononHYPE

Post#4 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 am

If your going to pve, early points in Hitta so you can get Bleed Em Out (5 point ability). This also gives your Slasha a stronger hit, as it is not position dependant. Or you could go Wrecka for the first tactic Longer and Stronger (regen HP in yellow/red). If you do any rvr though, Wrecka for the aoe is what to do. As soon as you can, get Furious Chopping (channel heal).

TLDR, doesn't really matter, the spec. Keep your gear current, put your rr in Futile Strikes to get as close to (or below) 0% change to be crit. Learn to assist people, or have them assist you, and you're good.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Tigersoul78

Post#5 » Wed May 05, 2021 3:52 pm

Is Path of the Savage an AoE spec? I thought it was not

phononHYPE

Post#6 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Savage is single-target: Go For Da Soft Spot filler when you can, Can't Stop Da Chop heal debuff, Don't Go Nowhere snare when ever, and of course Furious Choppin for later on to self heal.

It could be said that Hitta tree is also single target, but I view it more as the masochist version of single target, but more as utility that is only found in No More Helpin. But that is a long conversation. Check out my link in sig for more on that.

Wrecka, the right tree, is aoe.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative