Recent Topics

Ads

Stealth Counter.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
licenje

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#21 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:33 am

dont get me wrong i have no problem with we or stealth... its just seems some ppl have problems fighting em or wh so they come for advice on form and they see this post and get wrong idea how to fight stealth... just trying to help out with my ingame exp... and im telling you what dev wrote thats not true... if you wona kill we in stealth you just run after her and hit her with slow and dps skills if you use cc she is gone. Had 5 min run after full regen def we in stealth while my 3 rl frends where standing next to me in pt and i was only one to see her in stealth did 20+ hits on her and she didnt drop stealth so you can say what every you wona... im teling you it dont work....

Ads
mogt

Post#22 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:44 am

i play a WE since 6 years and i see what interrupt me or not if iam in stealth and get dots or direct damage, then it is possible my stealth are break and iam visible. in many times iam in stealth the enemy detect me and attack me istay in stealth, but he killed me, both things are possible

Sulorie

Post#23 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:20 am

licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am

this is actualy a lie i killed over 100 we in stealth and that 7+ skills on em and they never go out of stealth and if you hit we with KD while she is stealth she drops on floor and you lose sight of her...

and dots dont interupt stealth cast so its not 100% chance to be interrupted when hit, its "100% chance to interupt with direct dm"!!
dont know why you spread miss information... i actualy play this game and this is product of testing aka playing game
On hit effects are only triggered by direct damage to begin with, so get your facts straight.
Dying is no option.

mogt

Post#24 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:37 am

yeah thats it sulorie correct, this i wrote too, i think, he dont understand this what it means with "hit"

Evilest

Post#25 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:53 am

licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am so i play dps am and i go 4 dots on we and i never stoped her from stealth NEVER!!! in my 5 years of play so you are wrong i dont care how its suposed to be im telling you how it is.
You are playing class that has the EASIEST time laughing at WE stealth and you haven't figured out yet what to do. It's not rocket science.

licenje

Post#26 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:36 am

Evilest wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:53 am
licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am so i play dps am and i go 4 dots on we and i never stoped her from stealth NEVER!!! in my 5 years of play so you are wrong i dont care how its suposed to be im telling you how it is.
You are playing class that has the EASIEST time laughing at WE stealth and you haven't figured out yet what to do. It's not rocket science.
LoL i dont have problem with any class i play vs we... im just saying my exp ingame... donno why i have to explain this... but we jumps on you you dot her then she relize you are not heal trys to run away with 4 dots and i cant stop her form stealth he/she will aways go in stealh always, she will die from dots ofc but she dies in stealth
with am i stop steath with ap drain and i tryed stoping it with wrath of asurian before its 1 sec cast dm spell it dont work... i got 40k+ kills vs we on all my chars... and im telling you again you can defend it as much as you wona i dont care cos im not having porblem with it... but for ppl that have problem im just saying its not as you portrait it...

abezverkhiy

Post#27 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:46 am

I don't get anything except Tori Black. But this thread is hilarious regardless
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

sighy

Post#28 » Wed May 05, 2021 2:20 am

licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:36 am
Evilest wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:53 am
LoL i dont have problem with any class i play vs we... im just saying my exp ingame... donno why i have to explain this... but we jumps on you you dot her then she relize you are not heal trys to run away with 4 dots and i cant stop her form stealth he/she will aways go in stealh always, she will die from dots ofc but she dies in stealth
with am i stop steath with ap drain and i tryed stoping it with wrath of asurian before its 1 sec cast dm spell it dont work... i got 40k+ kills vs we on all my chars... and im telling you again you can defend it as much as you wona i dont care cos im not having porblem with it... but for ppl that have problem im just saying its not as you portrait it...
Dude make a WE and try to stealth, while someone is attacking you, without breaking line of sight for the time it takes.

And as a sidenote dps AM is actually the killable spec, if you saw them burn at least the knockback.(assuming the gear is comparable ofc)

Ads
normanis

Post#29 » Wed May 05, 2021 10:16 am

stealth work weird,
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Cultist

Post#30 » Wed May 05, 2021 10:46 am

I play both stealth classes (love the assassin archetype) and having said that I would not mind DEVs implement a potion (10-30s duration e.g.) anti-stealth. There are many of us causing havoc around and truly our population is in crescendo.

And before some ppl start bashing me, there should be a counter for those potions as well. Like a big eye symbol to remind you not to get near them so it should have a radius of vision (20-30 ft).

I know the consequences (like WH/WE not being able to hit the oil anymore) but is that meant to be our role?