Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kloaner

Re: Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Post#391 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:40 pm

knick wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:41 pm feel free to contact me ingame with your AM and show it to me in the arena. im interested
so you want a 1vs1 to proof that my respond "it's not the Heal what makes dps AM strong in Groups" is wrong. sounds logical! Make it simple, just show us your Healnumbers from a rank game (the only group content right now). Unless you wanna tell us that the Game should be balanced around 1vs1.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

Ads
Beara

Post#392 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:43 pm

RuhRoh wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:28 am
Spellbound wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:42 pm
Xergon, Sulorie, Carthage the original 3 RC for destro had 3-4 months for counter proposals. Xergon posted few sentences once per 2 months before removal due to lack of participation and gathering feedback from Destro, unlike Rydiak and myself did publicity offering to get feedback. Carthage had RL and had to go AWOL. They were there to give proposals and counter proposals from community feedback and none were given other than comments. Their participation was nearly nil.

Overall RoR Staff makes decisions not RC. Take it up with Destro experienced RC why they didn’t counter propose for 4 months and debate topics over being silent.

Everyone has opinions such as myself, you, other players and staff. No patch or idea will be perfect. Things will always change for one side or another.

Remember SW buff lasted 48 hours while SH got to hold theirs for 6 months. Just move on and play the game if choose to keep going and keep giving feedback to RC, whoever they might be rather than complain patch day.
Sounds like the process failed, and should have been restarted, not pushed through with no feedback.
That's what an unbiased scientist would do, tbh.
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

marafado
Suspended

Post#393 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:50 pm

starness88 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:18 pm
marafado wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:13 pm
starness88 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Sorry to looking for fun and diversity in a mmorpg my friend. I hope you will accept my apologize. Some people are tempted to test the other classe or simply try to play with people they use to fight.

It's a game dude, I hope you won't attack someone of the other faction irl.
the fun and diversity you talk about can be found in hello kitty mobile app :) original war - aor was a bit diferent :lol:
It's your opinion buddy, not mine, but I respect it. If you found hello kitty fun and fully diversified online feel free to play it. Personnaly, i don't like it, i prefer ror :mrgreen:
all good "buddy", i hope ror will go against your playstyle some day ;p
but for for now i dont expect less than an x2 xp/rr to compensate de "balance" and motivate/promote the nerfed classes to lvl an order toon in fast pace :D

Naelar

Post#394 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:52 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:27 pm
Naelar wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:17 am
CountTalabecland wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:20 am Be more salty destro holy ****

First of all play the game and test before taking your shits on these patch notes

Second, everything that was done here makes sense with recent meta. Maybe some will be reverted but overall these are for the good of the game balance.

How destro can look at the last 5 months and think they have been the underdog is beyond me
Probably because, during most of that time (especially the last two months) Altdorf has been at 4 or 5*, while IC has rarely gotten above 2.
But Destro wins the vast majority of city instances, has 60% or more of the population during primetime, and steamrolls Order in the lakes during most of the day.

I’m sorry that when the primetime EU Destro log off, NA Order takes nearly empty zones to initiate a city. Life is sooooo hard for destro.
If Destro 'steamrolls Order during most of the day', why is Altdorf at 5 stars?

starness88

Post#395 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:05 pm

marafado wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:50 pm all good "buddy", i hope ror will go against your playstyle some day ;p
but for for now i dont expect less than an x2 xp/rr to compensate de "balance" and motivate/promote the nerfed classes to lvl an order toon in fast pace :D
Ror already go against my playstyle. I'm main BO and I just troll and create meme to externalize my frustration and finding a new way of life. When my frustration will be gone, I will post carpe diem picture on my instagram or thing like this

ATM i'm more like this
Spoiler:

Littleone

Post#396 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:17 pm

starness88 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:05 pm
ATM i'm more like this
Spoiler:
That made my day lol thanks :lol: :lol:

Cptkud

Post#397 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:22 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:29 am
Shogun4138 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:20 am As a quick shooting squig herder 80+.... This sucks and I've wasted too much time for this. 65ft = death 95% of the time. Less damage, I should be used to that of course. So ill just make a WE.

I do appreciate all the work the Dev's put in of course. I also hope for lotd in the near future even if tombs are not up.
Too many jerkoff order players crying about SH because they get caught out of the protection of their zerg is one of the reasons SH is now dead. Also, LOTD looks like it's never coming because devs are putting their effort in to a ranked system less than 3% of the population on the server uses at any given time.

Nerfing the realm whose city is sieged daily... Obviously things aren't going well for destro morale -- but a nerf as well? Oof.
lol This 100%!

Kheriell

Post#398 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Shogun4138 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:03 am
Kheriell wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:44 am
Shogun4138 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:42 am

Thank you for your needless feed back Karen.
was a pleasure Toto, now go back in game an learn to play with you new abilities ;)
Look Karen, Im 80+ and damn near soloed my way. These are not new abilities, these are nerfed abilities because people like you can't kill a rsh. Seriously, every class should be able to kill a rsh. If not then your a button smasher.
so ur the noobest 80+ ever Toto, cry again, wasn't you saying 65 ft = death ?? so, skirmish SW = 65 ft range against rSH before well deserved nerf ... ah ok, yes, i'm probably a button smasher,

Ads
madrocks
Suspended

Post#399 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:21 pm

40 pages, more then half of them say the BO and RSH fixes are to strong.
Maybe it's time to recognize that those RC suggestions were not that good and revert or slighten up the fix.

The moral chages make sense, if you so want, remembering that the team wanted to overhaul the morals anyway.

I still don't understand why you would remove a CDR from the destro tank and keep it on the order tank. Doesn't make sense what so ever, I understand that mirroring is not your goal but you should see yourself how bad that change is for destro warband composition now.

Also, I don't understand the reason in dropping this nerf/fix on to destro classes at a point were destro is clearly underpopulated, to the point were warbands don't even fill up properly.

To this date I still think the increase of the aoe cap was the biggest mistake, just be followed up by the removal of aoe heal debuff.
You would have had a much easier time balancing things out without this nonsense aoe. The zerg became worse by the way. The opposite of what you envisioned.
M2 bellow would not be on the discussion table with aoe healdebuff still in place. In general the lack of dps "pressure" on even city matches.
But what do I know, I am just leading 24/7.
Lutz

marafado
Suspended

Post#400 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:36 pm

private/fun server lutz ;)