Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Paura

Re: Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Post#591 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:43 pm

brace yourselves because they are completing an addon that will do more things than normal nb

Ads
Gatto

Post#592 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:47 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:17 pm
Omegus wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:59 pm
tvbrowntown wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:56 pm 59 pages and a working NerfedButtons addon in is the hands of a select few now instead of available for everyone to use.

Did the RoR team win the WAR?
Yes let's give up after a few days even though there are still more patches waiting to go live.
You're right, we should just approve of these devs chasing their own tail trying to stop this addon from existing instead of focusing their efforts on actually improving the game itself. Oh, they weren't doing that anyway. soloq "Ranked" is here and we think we're all eSports skilled warriors now. Hang on, lemme queue out of my bracket and defeat the whole purpose of having a rank anyway brb.
ye lol, every competitive game with ranked modes try they best to fight smurfing, meanwhile ror made a command for it.
sdk.flm.

"nerf Rock, Paper is fine." -Scissors

Cultist

Post#593 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:47 pm

Please revert the NB block. Anyone with some programming background can bypass it. Specifically by overwritting this variable:

Code: Select all

for i=0,65535 do
    		ActionBars.m_CastTimers[i] = 0.1
	end
Just by placing similar code to the one above in the correct calls (you don't need to overwrite the 65535 possible skills, this snippet is merely an example) you can achieve NB work again. Given the situation this is creating two classes of players and bringing unfair balance to our playerbase.

I won't enter into much more details but basically just by setting ActionBars.m_CastTimers[abilityId] = 0.1 when a NB sequence starts and ends you are bypassing the block on proxy calls and I'm practically sure this is already being used by some people.

Please revert the block.

PS: I was hesitant about making this post and disclosing further info but you have to do something and the most honest move at the time being would be reverting this... or continue applying hotfixes until no addon works anymore.

nonfactor

Post#594 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:08 pm

Cultist wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:47 pm Please revert the NB block. Anyone with some programming background can bypass it. Specifically by overwritting this variable:

for i=0,65535 do
	end
Just by placing similar code to the one above in the correct calls (you don't need to overwrite the 65535 possible skills, this snippet is merely an example) you can achieve NB work again. Given the situation this is creating two classes of players and bringing unfair balance to our playerbase.

I won't enter into much more details but basically just by setting ActionBars.m_CastTimers[abilityId] = 0.1 when a NB sequence starts and ends you are bypassing the block on proxy calls and I'm practically sure this is already being used by some people.

Please revert the block.

PS: I was hesitant about making this post and disclosing further info but you have to do something and the most honest move at the time being would be reverting this... or continue applying hotfixes until no addon works anymore.
no need to snitch

Cultist

Post#595 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:20 pm

nonfactor wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:08 pm no need to snitch
no need for elitism

Sciberr

Post#596 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:59 pm

Cultist wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:47 pm Please revert the NB block. Anyone with some programming background can bypass it. Specifically by overwritting this variable:

for i=0,65535 do
	end

Please revert the block.

PM me pls how to fix?! I need NB!

Omegus

Post#597 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:21 pm

for i=0,65535 do
	end

Please revert the block.

What part of NerfedButtons does this actually enable you to do? How does setting this allow someone to get around the block on swapping which abilities are bound to specific action bar slots? I'm not calling you out - I'm genuinely trying to understand how this workaround works and which part of NerfedButtons it enables and how.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Kpi

Post#598 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:39 pm

it is obvious that the NB has already been hacked and there are people using it. Only must see as some tank remove the snares and slow instantly, by example.

The NB is alive, but only a few players are using it.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
tazdingo

Post#599 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:46 pm

Kpi wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:39 pm it is obvious that the NB has already been hacked and there are people using it. Only must see as some tank remove the snares and slow instantly, by example.

The NB is alive, but only a few players are using it.

there is no way any1 is sequencing jugg

Omegus

Post#600 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:02 am

Kpi wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:39 pmit is obvious that the NB has already been hacked and there are people using it. Only must see as some tank remove the snares and slow instantly, by example.
Of course, they could just be reacting to viewtopic.php?f=66&t=15271
Zomega: RR8x Zealot