Recent Topics

Ads

The current WH is too powerful. About the Path of Confession.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sever1n

Re: The current WH is too powerful. About the Path of Confession.

Post#41 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:22 pm

Both wh and we toxic as fk. Zerorisk oneshot stunbot that capable of 8+k burst in 3sec of stun on squishy target, can penetrate tank easily, have literally no counterplay 1on1 if used corectly. Yeah i know that asasins must by bursty but now they just boring **** for ezwin lovers. But again we have guarded abomination healers that transform every figth in sumo and take near negative dmg. And someone must kill that to win figths. Boring melle meta suck all life from game.

Ads
siglade

Post#42 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:33 am
sharpblader wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:19 am 1. Magus - Daemonic Infestation ... cannot be disrupted
Guess, it needs to be put on a bugtracker. Land mine can be dodged with m1.
Land mine can't be dodged or i'm very unlucky because of latence.
bachata, excommunicate abuser

Atropik

Post#43 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:38 am

siglade wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:43 pm Land mine can't be dodged or i'm very unlucky because of latence.
taking shots from aggressive mod turret/napalm and butchering short bearded drunkard in his nest with m1 was my strategy for at least 5 years. If it was changed during the time i had my break, and it wasnt mentioned in patchnotes - I suspect a critical bug or a ninja fix. Bugs should be reported and fixed, ninja fixes discredit those who are in charge.
Nicelook | Obey

Atropik

Post#44 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:51 am

Sever1n wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:22 pm Yeah i know that asasins must by bursty but now they just boring **** for ezwin lovers.
You should try it, stealthers keep you interested in playing the game much longer than any other class. Since you are WH/WE - you dont need unskilled pug wb, boring pve, semi-dead guild, dedicated healer at your service, no more following the stupidity or leading the bunch of nerds, you are on your own - enjoying the best part of this game, having 30/1 solo deathkill ratio in every zone.
Nicelook | Obey

Hienzwar

Post#45 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Atropik wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:51 am
Sever1n wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:22 pm Yeah i know that asasins must by bursty but now they just boring **** for ezwin lovers.
You should try it, stealthers keep you interested in playing the game much longer than any other class. Since you are WH/WE - you dont need unskilled pug wb, boring pve, semi-dead guild, dedicated healer at your service, no more following the stupidity or leading the bunch of nerds, you are on your own - enjoying the best part of this game, having 30/1 solo deathkill ratio in every zone.
Amen to this.

gebajger

Post#46 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Sever1n wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:22 pm ...have literally no counterplay 1on1 if used corectly.
errr....
Rioz