Recent Topics

Ads

So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Community Management, Management

User avatar
Kpi
Posts: 126

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#241 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:22 am

ufthakk wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:18 am
why this still going on? only boring repititon here.
This is boring because the game is boring now, because a lot of players leave by the nb nerf.
For Kislev!!! For the Zarine!!!

Kpihuss -- WP 85 full SOV Main/Off/2xWarlord
Kpithrogrim -- IB 81
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 50 :mrgreen:

Ads
User avatar
ufthakk
Posts: 203

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#242 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:56 am

Kpi wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:22 am
ufthakk wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:18 am
why this still going on? only boring repititon here.
This is boring because the game is boring now, because a lot of players leave by the nb nerf.
game less boring if your string is doing work for u ? ;D

abezverkhiy
Posts: 418

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#243 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:59 am

ufthakk wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:56 am
Kpi wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:22 am
ufthakk wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:18 am
why this still going on? only boring repititon here.
This is boring because the game is boring now, because a lot of players leave by the nb nerf.
game less boring if your string is doing work for u ? ;D
Game is not boring when you look at SoR and see Warbands, Battlehosts etc and main page shows 1200-1500 players online. Last few weeks I see one zone barely filled with players and online numbers are cut in half.

Is it so difficult to figure out that recent changes are the cause of this drop and you still bring this stale argument about 'humans should be playing not algos'? Humans were playing, they were just smart enough to delegate some tasks to algos. We had two-three hotbars on when NB was live. Now we press each and every button and population is 50% of what it was. Wonderful!

P.S. OK GW2 finished installing, will check it out after 5 years.
JohanRuth WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL
Rescue Team Guild

User avatar
ufthakk
Posts: 203

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#244 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:15 pm

Same arguments on 25 pages pushing your agenda without even mention theres other reasons too, like the balance patch one week before or summer or tbc, hurts your credibility .
Hf in GW2 lag Zerg.

havartii
Posts: 343

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#245 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:14 pm

ufthakk wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:15 pm
Same arguments on 25 pages pushing your agenda without even mention theres other reasons too, like the balance patch one week before or summer or tbc, hurts your credibility .
Hf in GW2 lag Zerg.
have fun in empty zones

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Zytguist and 12 guests

cron