Ads

Review of Solo Ranked Pre-Season 2

Let's talk about... everything else
Keula

Re: Review of Solo Ranked Pre-Season 2

Post#41 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:17 pm

BeautfulToad wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:49 pm
BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:51 pm
agemennon675 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:33 pm Yeap and when there is not 2 slayers its a uphill battle for Order team...
fixed that for ya? :lol:
Certainly, one way of reading these stats is that slayer is OP, other is that order does not seem to be using different combinations.
You don't need other combinations because slayer is simply best at everything. The damage is absurd, especially considering how good the debuffs are, and if you get double chosen and no dps/shield doks you can't even cleanse rampage(i think... i might be wrong that its only BG/BO/DOK shatter). However I do think that Choppa is perhaps the best destro mdps for ranked currently (-ID/rampage/Shatter limbs +cd reducer/crit tactic), but for some reason choppas seem to think that GTTC is the best ability in the game and they just keep spamming it and making tanks sad and everyone thinking that choppas are bad. So if they were to nerf slayer I would expect some sort of choppa nerf as well.
The problem is that slayers kind of have to be op as the other order dps are are... well... not great, ASW is good i think but not enough data/players on it and WL is okish.
Also give destro focused mending k thanks bye...
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Ads
Mergrim

Post#42 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:27 pm

Keula wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:17 pm
BeautfulToad wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:49 pm
BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:51 pm

fixed that for ya? :lol:
Certainly, one way of reading these stats is that slayer is OP, other is that order does not seem to be using different combinations.
You don't need other combinations because slayer is simply best at everything. The damage is absurd, especially considering how good the debuffs are, and if you get double chosen and no dps/shield doks you can't even cleanse rampage(i think... i might be wrong that its only BG/BO/DOK shatter). However I do think that Choppa is perhaps the best destro mdps for ranked currently (-ID/rampage/Shatter limbs +cd reducer/crit tactic), but for some reason choppas seem to think that GTTC is the best ability in the game and they just keep spamming it and making tanks sad and everyone thinking that choppas are bad. So if they were to nerf slayer I would expect some sort of choppa nerf as well.
The problem is that slayers kind of have to be op as the other order dps are are... well... not great, ASW is good i think but not enough data/players on it and WL is okish.
Also give destro focused mending k thanks bye...
There is huge diffrent between choppa and slayer. And nope he is now on bottom tier mdps from destro. ID from slayer make big pressure on both st and aoe. Give ID to choppa, remove GTDC.
We still have bug in game, lots choppin dmg was hidden nerfed and deal 9-11% less dmg than slayer flurry.

BeautfulToad

Post#43 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:07 pm

Keula wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:17 pm
The problem is that slayers kind of have to be op
The meta right now is slayer + 2 tanks, but that has not always been the meta for order 6 mans. WLs + SWs used to be the kings

Garde

Post#44 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:07 pm

But shammie can do good ap drain from 1 slayer and prevent him from inflicting damage, isnt? may be they will want to play... i hope..

Vs 2 slayers is very hard to play without huge ap drain. And what? U have to use 3 ppl with ap drain for to hold only 1 slayer?! Oo
Everyone use only defensiv spells cause they will die using atk abilities. and if both destro tanks will be punted - for sure dps will die. but if both order's tanks will be punted - ther dps will not die most likely, cause u cannot waste dmg instead of protection or ull die in next few seconds))

sad to see so many slayers really, id like to play ranked vs another classes too ;(

Panel

Post#45 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:26 pm

Well at least you have a new whinge and are giving BHA a rest

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#46 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:17 am

Panel wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:26 pm Well at least you have a new whinge and are giving BHA a rest
There is just a lot to complain lately. And u have to take your chance before thread gets locked.

Atropik

Post#47 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:39 am

Well devs fixed Runaway, Emperors Champion, Runefang, Dirty Tricks, Poison Bombing, Engi/magus turret buff, Crippling Strikes, double ressi debuff on SM, Pounce, CS, Cutting Claw+TB, mara procs - all this thing were much less gamebreaking thn Rampage.

One day banana will come for Rampage+ID stocking, cause looking from aside, this just cannot exist.
Nicelook | Obey

Spellbound

Post#48 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:46 am

The graph is the exact reason BiS gear to go with Sov mixed shouldn’t be locked/gated into Ranked which is trying to force people to play a game mode they don’t want to play. A lot of wins are based off time of day too for Order when they can stack multiple Slayers often. Ranked is only meant for few classes.

I’ve failed in trying to explain the issue for days over and over to development, so that’s my fault on how I went by it.

Many I know that are strongly tied into min/max characters just decided to move to Crowfall coming out in a week until new gear comes out that replaces Ranked. Silly as that sounds, that’s how MMOs go sometimes.

Why make the content with a year delay then the response is, “Don’t play it then”

ASW stance swapping is broken
WL AA buff is bugged
WH fall well below WE

These class balances and bugs needed to be addressed before Ranked release.

Ads
Atropik

Post#49 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:45 am

Spellbound wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:46 am WH fall well below WE
WH players fall below WE players, far behind ;)
Nicelook | Obey

Spectre013

Post#50 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:22 am

i think is an ebb and flow. last year (roughly) i remember people raging about WL being op then nerfbat hit them hard. I still recall shadow warrior melee prior nerf (today non existant spec) that were threatening in both sc and rvr.
The perfect 100% balance has never been achieved in any mmo. I do not think slayer will remain in this current state for so long: i believe making one class very predominant in all aspects (rvr, scenario and 6v6 ranked) would be VERY detrimental in the long run. Let's wait and see what will happen next season. no reason to flame.