Recent Topics

Ads

maining class problem

Let's talk about... everything else
facundo7777

maining class problem

Post#1 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:12 am

Hi,

probably i am altoholic :D creatin classes in both factions don't help me with my problem :P

i love the game and will be playing it as long as server will be on :D but i have to resolve my problem to have atleast one 80+

month ago i deleted around five 40/40+ and next five 30+ characters to stick with new one and learn game from the beginning after break.

After this month i see that i am startin creatin alts again...

Can U provide some tips how to solve this problem? How to main one class? or maybe should i play for exmaple 2,3?

Ads
Dabbart

Re: maining class problem

Post#2 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:16 am

Pick 2 of different roles. One to main, one that you swap to if the group needs it or it is lacking in SCs/WB. If you find you are enjoying the other, then swap the roles. If they get stale, then add a different class to the rotation.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Naelar

Post#3 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:04 am

May be tough for you, but pick the 2 or 3 you enjoy the most. If you enjoy playing the class, you'll put in the time and effort to become better at it and get the most you can out of it.

facundo7777

Post#4 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:17 am

WE is 100% pick for those 3 :P but other 2 spots can be pretty tough to pick :P

Fenris78

Post#5 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:26 am

I tried 9 classes on Order before finding I most enjoyed last 3 played archetypes (RP, SM, WH), then I will stick to them as my three mains characters.

Just change and try another class when you are bored, or find that "something" is missing even after level 40.
To me it's a matter of polyvalence, mobility and fun with non boring mechanics, wich is not easy to find on the first try. It took me like 3-4 years before finding the classes I enjoy the most, but now I'm pretty confident I'll stick to them permanently.

facundo7777

Post#6 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:37 am

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:26 am I tried 9 classes on Order before finding I most enjoyed last 3 played archetypes (RP, SM, WH), then I will stick to them as my three mains characters.

Just change and try another class when you are bored, or find that "something" is missing even after level 40.
To me it's a matter of polyvalence, mobility and fun with non boring mechanics, wich is not easy to find on the first try. It took me like 3-4 years before finding the classes I enjoy the most, but now I'm pretty confident I'll stick to them permanently.
3-4 years :D so there is a hope for me :D

demonhunte

Post#7 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:21 am

Say to group "Im altoholick" ;)
There is no cure for that, im exactly like you haha

facundo7777

Post#8 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:22 am

demonhunte wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:21 am Say to group "Im altoholick" ;)
There is no cure for that, im exactly like you haha
do not delete characters Bro :D it doesnt work :D

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#9 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:02 am

I have no tips, I just pick a class as main and dont change. I dont believe in looking for whats FoTm and pay zero attention to nerfs / buffs. I just play. Ive been this way since 2000 DAOC days.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

agemennon675

Post#10 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:11 pm

I am just like you but please dont delete your characters and play all of them progress slowly lots of classes plays different with better gear who knows maybe you might like one
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer