Post#41 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:11 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:44 pmEven i'm not in the team anymore
:o
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
CountTalabecland

Re: Patch Notes 18/09/2021

Post#42 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:31 pm

Cities are everything and more that I imagined when they were announced. Job very well done.

For my two cents on the campaign. Just like the renown changes, the change that removed respawning behind undamaged doors needs to be reverted. Along with renown, that was the final dagger in the death of the ORvR campaign. Keeps need more defenders. The siege win rate these days has to be above 75%.

We are getting constant city rolls bc even when ppl want to defend, they can never get to the keep because the zerging faction knows to camp 1-2 choke points and (depending on the zone) almost all defenders can be blocked and the keep is PvDoor.

Please revert this to slow up the campaign, its gotten to the point of a snooze fest watching zergs take keep after keep until maybe at fort the defending realm has the means to do something.

TLDR: changing keep respawns was a bad change.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

TomSeas

Post#43 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:41 pm

Huge congrats to everyone who contributed. Was surprised to see myself getting credits given how little I helped. Never expected to see it happen this soon.

navis

Post#44 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:18 pm

I continue to be astounded, doing the quests and learning how deep you guys went into this. I was thinking that you were doing this since this summer or something, but you sneaky gits were working on this for years!
Unbelievable! And almost all bug-free!
I think I have enjoyed most the quests, and how well they are integrated back into the existing NPC, PQ, and world. As well as group with other players to do the PQ's.
My only constructive criticism is that there are mailboxes at almost every turn in the dwarf city.

I also noticed now how polished the PvE areas are looking, with many of the hidden quests now working properly..

BluIzLucky

Post#45 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:05 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:15 pm General Changes and Fixes

- Damage procs are now affected by outgoing damage stats. After close examination of many old videos from live, it has been concluded that this is how they worked on the live servers. It also simplifies it all to handle them in same way as regular damage in this regard.
Which damage procs have actually been effected?

No change to SM dmg proc from Blurring Shock or weapon (tested Pilfer and Hemorrage IX)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Husti

Post#46 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:42 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:05 am

- Damage procs are now affected by outgoing damage stats. After close examination of many old videos from live, it has been concluded that this is how they worked on the live servers. It also simplifies it all to handle them in same way as regular damage in this regard.

No change to SM dmg proc from Blurring Shock or weapon (tested Pilfer and Hemorrage IX)
I think what they tried to say is that weapon procs are now increased by tactics, maybe also damage boost abilities. If you slot Focused Offense you should see a difference on blurring shock. That's what I think they did. Not sure.

Sinisterror

Post#47 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:27 am

That's because pilfer is always 150 no matter what. Tactics dmg procs are increased/affected and if you have wpn with 300 spirit dmg proc (SM) those can do even more than 300 dmg now. By damage procs they mean things like WP/DOK COVENANTS SORC/BW PARTY DMG PROCS WL LEONINE FRENZY/TRAINED TO HUNT/MARAUDER SAVAGERY PROC/ WH BULLETS WE KISSES/WITCHBREW AND MUCH MORE. Dunno if blurring shock is considered "proc" but i think slayer ID is actually dot and direct dmg that might be higher now?

Also Riposte is affected, jagged edge(all tactic procs are affected) and slayer/choppa reckless gamble is affected.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Husti

Post#48 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:27 am

That's because pilfer is always 150 no matter what. Tactics dmg procs are increased/affected and if you have wpn with 300 spirit dmg proc (SM) those can do even more than 300 dmg now. By damage procs they mean things like WP/DOK COVENANTS SORC/BW PARTY DMG PROCS WL LEONINE FRENZY/TRAINED TO HUNT/MARAUDER SAVAGERY PROC/ WH BULLETS WE KISSES/WITCHBREW AND MUCH MORE. Dunno if blurring shock is considered "proc" but i think slayer ID is actually dot and direct dmg that might be higher now?

Also Riposte is affected, jagged edge(all tactic procs are affected) and slayer/choppa reckless gamble is affected.
- No, the Sorc/BW damage procs are not affected by main damage stats like int. They do the same damage whether naked or not.
- The SW glass arrow is affected by main damage stat (ballistic).
- Shamans Ere we go is not affected by main damage stat. Divine Fury tactic however increases it.
- The Centuries of Trainings proc is not affected by main damage stat. Temporary damage boosts increase it though.

So Im still wondering what was affected and what not and what is a weapon damage proc for them and what not. For example jagged edge is modified by main damage stat I think and Centuries of Trainings is not. Why?

Ads
Fenris78

Post#49 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:41 pm

Husti wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:03 pm So Im still wondering what was affected and what not and what is a weapon damage proc for them and what not. For example jagged edge is modified by main damage stat I think and Centuries of Trainings is not. Why?
Guess some procs are mean to be balanced vs Main stat increase ; jagged edge is Str based (thus not ignoring Toughness) because base damage is high, and some other like Centuries of training / potent enchantment got lower base damage, but are not indexed on Str (wich is usually harder to cap on tanks).

I tested, so far :
- WH bullets are increased
- Weapon procs (i.e. Hemorragie IX) are increased, but only 1st tick is increased by taunt (like previously)
- Centuries of Training / Potent enchantment were already increased (no change)
- Shock (proc from Blurring Shock) is not affected by outgoing % increase, but are increased by taunt (no change)

Husti

Post#50 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:41 pm - Centuries of Training / Potent enchantment were already increased (no change)
When? CoT does 252 over 3s with 40, has a 25% chance to proc, is not affected by main stat and is reduced by tough. You can't make it any worse. The damage it adds is pathetic.

It should be at least a direct damage proc and not over 3s or be affected by main stat.

I think all abilities and tactics are affected by armor/tough/resis. Only morals are not.