Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/11/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
normanis

Re: Patch Notes 20/11/2021

Post#21 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:57 pm

st buffs, dis those clase strugled with killing?
stance dance for wl is only affect for pet. not player. pet can spam abilities switch stance,
p.s basicly now stance dance is good to have in sequencer (i would say its some minur pet buff)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Grock

Post#22 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:12 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:10 pm Thanks for Zealot change, gonna give solo a go again :D
It did need that, since the skill was fairly lackluster, low dmg and not a strong snare (compare to instant cast 10s 40% snare) for 6 secs of channeling, should be a lot more viable in solo, roam and ST city now :)
Not sure about the Zealot variant, but RP equivalent also did less dmg than what tooltip shows last time i checked.
I tracked it down to ability having 1s tick period instead of 2s tick period, and if i recall correctly it was also missing initial instant tick, so something like 30% less total dmg than should be.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

oilpourer
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:50 pm

yet another archmage nerf kek

Grobi00F

Post#24 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:34 pm

The patch seems to have broken the Sorc tactic "Neverending Agony" which is essential for the AoE specc of the class. It does not work anymore. When you equip the tactic the tooltips correctly reduce the cooldown but the actual cooldown of the skills remain untouched by the tactic.

dalen
Developer

Post#25 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Grobi00F wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:34 pm The patch seems to have broken the Sorc tactic "Neverending Agony" which is essential for the AoE specc of the class. It does not work anymore. When you equip the tactic the tooltips correctly reduce the cooldown but the actual cooldown of the skills remain untouched by the tactic.
There's a fix pending for it.

Background to it is that in this patch we changed the server to use milliseconds for cooldowns everywhere instead of seconds, just like client does. Also so we can properly support a few abilities that have 4.5s cooldown etc.

But missed changing the code in one place.
Source Developer

Omegus

Post#26 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:35 pm

edit: I completely missed Rune of Burning also snaring, so I've deleted the inaccurate bit. Sorry!
That's serious mobility imbalance for one realm
Perhaps, but then we still have Shadow Warriors with a 100ft range 3s knockdown which allows them to trivially prevent a target from escaping for long enough to be caught by allies.

Also, remember that the Rune Priest and Zealot are not perfectly mirrored. Rune Priest can spec for an uncleansable DoT (Rune of Immolation) that procs snares (Immolating Grasp) and also drains 60 AP when it procs (the tooltip says 30 AP, it is lying https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19161). It can can spend another tactic to make the AP-draining, snare-proccing, uncleansable dot also undefendable too. Not saying it's a top-tier strat, just that it's not something the Zealot can do. Oh, it's also bugged and has a chance to proc when the ability is used as well as when it does damage.
Grock wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:12 pm
BluIzLucky wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:10 pm Thanks for Zealot change, gonna give solo a go again :D
It did need that, since the skill was fairly lackluster, low dmg and not a strong snare (compare to instant cast 10s 40% snare) for 6 secs of channeling, should be a lot more viable in solo, roam and ST city now :)
Not sure about the Zealot variant, but RP equivalent also did less dmg than what tooltip shows last time i checked.
I tracked it down to ability having 1s tick period instead of 2s tick period, and if i recall correctly it was also missing initial instant tick, so something like 30% less total dmg than should be.
The damage is completely broken on Storm of Ravens: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/16381. Going by that bug report, Rune of Burning is doing 7 ticks now. If it's bugged again then it needs a new ticket.

I think the AOE channel (Chaotic Agitation) was hitting harder than Storm of Ravens due to this bug.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

companheiros2

Post#27 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:45 pm

one more buff to WE ... keep pushing it than it became another squig example.

Dakkhon

Post#28 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:12 am

Order BW tactic is messed up. Hope you can fix it soon or aoe BW is dead in the water. RoF and FB are not working as far as the tactic removing the timer.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Dakkhon

Post#29 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:13 am

companheiros2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:45 pm one more buff to WE ... keep pushing it than it became another squig example.
Exactly....but if you play here long enough WE are loved the most here so......
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sulorie

Post#30 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:17 am

Dakkhon wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:13 am
companheiros2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:45 pm one more buff to WE ... keep pushing it than it became another squig example.
Exactly....but if you play here long enough WE are loved the most here so......
What buff? Dance of Doom?
Dying is no option.