Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/11/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grock

Re: Patch Notes 20/11/2021

Post#31 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:15 am

Omegus wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:35 pm The damage is completely broken on Storm of Ravens: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/16381. Going by that bug report, Rune of Burning is doing 7 ticks now. If it's bugged again then it needs a new ticket.

I think the AOE channel (Chaotic Agitation) was hitting harder than Storm of Ravens due to this bug.
Wow this is funny.

So it seems like both abilities damage is scaled for 1s tick period, but SoR also still retains the proper 2s tick period

Where did the snare part come from by the way? Did Zealot have it originally? If so i think the idea was that it mirrors BW's channel, while RP one mirros Sorc channel with no snare (as weird as it is thats how Mythics intended to "mirror" stuff)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#32 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:06 am

Grock wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:15 am
Omegus wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:35 pm The damage is completely broken on Storm of Ravens: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/16381. Going by that bug report, Rune of Burning is doing 7 ticks now. If it's bugged again then it needs a new ticket.

I think the AOE channel (Chaotic Agitation) was hitting harder than Storm of Ravens due to this bug.
Wow this is funny.

So it seems like both abilities damage is scaled for 1s tick period, but SoR also still retains the proper 2s tick period

Where did the snare part come from by the way? Did Zealot have it originally? If so i think the idea was that it mirrors BW's channel, while RP one mirros Sorc channel with no snare (as weird as it is thats how Mythics intended to "mirror" stuff)
https://web.archive.org/web/20081217044 ... 0:0:0:0:25

Back in the day it used to not snare but it did damage every 0,5 seconds,required harbinger. Also Zealot had SM like tactic "everytime target with harbinger is struck 25 % chance that attacker gets 3 second hot" BRING BACK HARBINGER+TRANSFERENCE DPS ZEALOT<3 This will make Wh's more powerful when there is extra magic dps to disrupt and utilize 35% dmg tactic to get 3k BAL<3

EDIT; Pls make WL pet receiving grp heals and buffs + Leonine Frenzy should be able to crit like live, pounce also. And revert those weird pathfinding changes that made all pets worse but WL took the biggest hit on that one as well, easily. WL was most enjoyable class to play and it is reduced to just nothingness.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Omegus

Post#33 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Grock wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:15 am

Wow this is funny.

https://war.jeuxonline.info/actualite/2 ... -patch-135

That's the patch where I believe Rune of Burning was changed to tick quicker and Storm of Ravens to tick slower. I think on ROR the tick rates are correct (7 for Rune of Burning and 4 for Storm of Ravens), but Storm of Raven's damage is incorrect and is likely based on 7 ticks. Neither ability had the snare on live. Storm of Ravens got the snare added here (viewtopic.php?f=102&t=22604&start=10) to mirror Withering Heat.

I cannot find a single mention anywhere of when Rune of Burning got a snare added to it. All I found was a bug report from 2020 to say that it snared but wasn't listed on the tooltip.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

companheiros2

Post#34 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:17 am
Dakkhon wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:13 am
companheiros2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:45 pm one more buff to WE ... keep pushing it than it became another squig example.
Exactly....but if you play here long enough WE are loved the most here so......
What buff? Dance of Doom?
yes .. - Dance of Doom: Now castable on the move.... few weeks ago received 15% more dmg... now, dmg on move ... so, keep in this path and few modifications we will have a new brand squig (no one can kill)

Aezron

Post#35 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:58 pm

Grock wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:44 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:59 am Image
Bug Fixes

- Storm of Ravens: Now castable on the move
Wait, this ability?

A 6 second ranged dmg channel that also snares now also castable on the move? Is that right?
How's that a bug fix even, it a massive balance change for dps/ganking

What about Runepriest equivalent?
That is the only snare the Zealot has, Rune Priest has immolating grasp tactic which achieve the same thing.
RP has many useful tactics that Zealot lack, Efficient Runecarving and Transference isn't mirrored either even though they are supposedly mirror tactics.

Omegus

Post#36 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:14 pm

Aezron wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:58 pmRP has many useful tactics that Zealot lack, Efficient Runecarving and Transference isn't mirrored either even though they are supposedly mirror tactics.
If you mean the disrupt strikethrough, the Zealot has it too. It's just missing from the tooltip. https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19147

ItsWotop

Post#37 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Storm of ravens change is super cool this patch as a DPS zealot player, not being able to que for ranked not so cool. Not sure if this is bug or intentional, and if it is intentional because DPS zealot is that bad. I hope there are more changes like the storm of ravens change to make them better, and more viable.

Omegus

Post#38 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:51 pm

ItsWotop wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:45 pm Storm of ravens change is super cool this patch as a DPS zealot player, not being able to que for ranked not so cool. Not sure if this is bug or intentional, and if it is intentional because DPS zealot is that bad. I hope there are more changes like the storm of ravens change to make them better, and more viable.
DPS Zealots not being able to queue for ranked is intentional.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:45 pm

companheiros2 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:58 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:17 am
Dakkhon wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:13 am

Exactly....but if you play here long enough WE are loved the most here so......
What buff? Dance of Doom?
yes .. - Dance of Doom: Now castable on the move.... few weeks ago received 15% more dmg... now, dmg on move ... so, keep in this path and few modifications we will have a new brand squig (no one can kill)
Quit embarassing yourself by complaining about a buff for one moral no serious WE would ever use.
It's a logical buff, because all melee channels are usable on the move, so this is just fixing an oversight.
Why would you use a channel moral, which prevents AA and much harder hitting attack abilities?

Tell me.
Dying is no option.

ItsWotop

Post#40 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:40 am

Omegus wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:51 pm
ItsWotop wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:45 pm Storm of ravens change is super cool this patch as a DPS zealot player, not being able to que for ranked not so cool. Not sure if this is bug or intentional, and if it is intentional because DPS zealot is that bad. I hope there are more changes like the storm of ravens change to make them better, and more viable.
DPS Zealots not being able to queue for ranked is intentional.
Sadge well I hope they do some more changes and hopefully make it viable for ranked.