Recent Topics

Ads

Sick of getting instant-kicked or not invited

Let's talk about... everything else
scribblz

Sick of getting instant-kicked or not invited

Post#1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:25 pm

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, the only place I can stick in a group is tier1 but I've outlvl'd a long time ago.
I'm not lvl 40 though. Everytime I try to join something in T2 I don't get invited or kicked instantly. Used to be easier before, played this server on and off for years now but I always end up quitting because I'm forced to play solo most of the time.

Before you say "just join a guild" I am in one but they don't have PVP groups running every day so this week I can attend one of those events. So a MMO being playable for 1 day a week seems kinda ****.
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the PvP in another MMORPG but at least there I can actually play in a group easily, and anytime of the day (especially nice since I tend to play in the mornings nowadays).

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Sick of getting instant-kicked or not invited

Post#2 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:28 pm

But you do queue for SC?
What ever, when the leader wants r40, it's his rule.
You can always open your own warband, often ppl join, when they see something open.
Last edited by Sulorie on Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

Rydiak

Post#3 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:19 pm

Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

drbaker

Post#4 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:49 pm

This must just be an order thing, come play destro where people are actually really nice and helpful to new players. At least that is my experience so far.

Martok

Post#5 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:52 pm

As opposed to simply tossing a link at you detailing someone else's thoughts I will address your question with my own.

scribblz wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:25 pmNot sure what I'm doing wrong...

Nothing. What is occurring is in part a reflection of the server population and the at-the-moment constitution of that population. Those who run warbands tend to want only ranked 40 players, practicing the theory such will provide the highest percentage chance of winning against other warbands. Certainly understandable, if not at times frustrating. However:

scribblz wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:25 pmEvery time I try to join something in T2 I don't get invited or kicked instantly.

As someone else stated que for mid-tier scenarios. When leveling both my WE and my WL through the mid tiers doing scenarios was the primary means utilized and the most effective. Plus they are fun.

scribblz wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:25 pmSo a MMO being playable for 1 day a week seems kinda ****.

That is a bit of hyperbole I think. There are multiple avenues of approach available for players to level, just find one which suits you and play.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

amagawd

Post#6 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:01 pm

Start your own warband
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 82 - holding doors
Isushi - pugging

Garamore

Post#7 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 pm

PVE to 40 - put on anon and leech away