Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Salvation WP Guide

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Scottx125

[WP] Salvation WP Guide

Post#1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:06 am

Hey, so I wrote a guide for WP's in Forced Entry (shameless plug). There's a shared consensus within FE that Order as a whole could benefit from my guide so here it is. If you have any suggestions please feel free to drop them below or as comments on the doc :), enjoy!

Please note, sections of this guide refer to warband play etc as this was originally designed for members of FE. This guide is also mainly focused on RvR play but it should still heavily apply to roaming and SC's.
Edit - Comments closed on the doc due to griefing, any suggestions will have to be dropped here, sorry.
Last edited by Scottx125 on Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Paxsanarion

Re: [WP] Salvation WP Guide

Post#2 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:24 pm

Very nice ! Thank you for sharing!

Pax

GorkaBorka

Post#3 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:31 am

Thank you for your effort and sharing this guide! For a long time been waiting for smth to finally lvl a WP toon. The time has come :)

Eloris

Post#4 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:38 am

Hello, thanks for the usefull guide,

I inspect WP on a regular basis and i noticed several WP make the choice to replace Thoughness talisman by Armor Talisman (136) for all soc/triumph armor part, what do you think about this choice ?

thanks

Scottx125

Post#5 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:28 pm

Eloris wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:38 am Hello, thanks for the usefull guide,

I inspect WP on a regular basis and i noticed several WP make the choice to replace Thoughness talisman by Armor Talisman (136) for all soc/triumph armor part, what do you think about this choice ?

thanks
This was a discussion within my own guilds circle of WP/Healers for a long time. We eventually had someone test it and in reality it originally didn't make much difference. However, after armour talis were nerfed from 180 to 136, toughness talis perform slightly better due to the fact that most of destro damage is magic, which bypasses armour. They're also cheaper. I'm also planning to update this guide a bit more with some new info soon so stay tuned.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

akenatoth

Post#6 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:42 pm

Can't open the build, as copying is disabled in the google doc and the links don't seem to be active (so, can neither copy nor click the link).

Nice guide anyway, thanks!

Scottx125

Post#7 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:31 am

akenatoth wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:42 pm Can't open the build, as copying is disabled in the google doc and the links don't seem to be active (so, can neither copy nor click the link).

Nice guide anyway, thanks!
Thanks! Sorry I didn't realise. I've hopefully fixed that by turning them into links. If there are any more issues please feel free to drop them here and I'll do my best to fix them :).
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

diamond241

Post#8 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:41 pm

Thoughts on utilizing 5 Sovereign and 4 invader pieces? Also utilizing the 2x undying pieces for the extra toughness.

It should give you roughly:

+88 Willpower/+75 Willpower
+88 Wounds /+75 Wounds
+75 Toughness

I know you are giving up the talisman slot in the jewlry, but the 4 piece triumphant bonus doesn't seem like its great. I would rather stack more toughness for survivability..

Ads
CyunUnderis

Post#9 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:12 pm

diamond241 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:41 pm Thoughts on utilizing 5 Sovereign and 4 invader pieces? Also utilizing the 2x undying pieces for the extra toughness.

It should give you roughly:

+88 Willpower/+75 Willpower
+88 Wounds /+75 Wounds
+75 Toughness

I know you are giving up the talisman slot in the jewlry, but the 4 piece triumphant bonus doesn't seem like its great. I would rather stack more toughness for survivability..
You can't have Invader Jewelry and Sovereign Jewelry at the same time, because they share the same emplacement (slot 4)

diamond241

Post#10 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:31 pm

Ah forgot about that - hmm I would have to look at the set bonus again for Sovereign..I haven't looked at it in awhile. Wonder if it would still be worth putting on 4 invader pieces.