Recent Topics

Ads

2 looking for active Destro guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arla

2 looking for active Destro guild

Post#1 » Sun May 01, 2022 11:04 pm

We are both NA ex DAoCers, played a long time together. We were in live WAR together and have found RoR and would enjoy being a part of an active guild on RoR that isn't too big. We love coordinated small scale PvP but will be looking to be a part of a crew that can be involved in whatever content is necessary to get the best results for the team as a whole. Play time is super important. We are typically in game from @ 9:30 pm est to 1:30 am est. Even just finding a couple more like minded folks in that timeframe would be wonderful. Let me know if you are in the same boat, perhaps we can start something if no ideal guild exists.

- Arla

Ads
Goatrope

Re: 2 looking for active Destro guild

Post#2 » Mon May 02, 2022 3:06 am

EX DAoC myself

The guild (Krew) I am in is very active during NA. We usually have a group 5-6 nights a week with 2 of them scheduled

viewtopic.php?t=41659

Morgorin

Post#3 » Mon May 02, 2022 4:38 am

I recently joined Learn to Play (L2P). We are very active, pretty much always people online running groups somewhere. We have an active, fun discord, as well. Your times that you are active are when the NA group is active, as well.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=28748

TikiiTorch

Post#4 » Mon May 02, 2022 5:44 pm

Morgorin wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:38 am I recently joined Learn to Play (L2P). We are very active, pretty much always people online running groups somewhere. We have an active, fun discord, as well. Your times that you are active are when the NA group is active, as well.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=28748
Come and visit us. We're nice to look at, and like making new friends!
Tikii is the name, doing Shaman things poorly is my game

Arla

Post#5 » Mon May 02, 2022 10:43 pm

Thank you for your quick responses. How large are your guild pops 9:30 pm est to 1:30 am est? I rolled with Destroyer of Dreams and Phantom on Badlands live. Pretty much had 6 to run most of the time. I'd love that if it's possible, but not sure if 6's are a thing here. Would love to nail down a perfect fit first go. We are more casual than pro now but looking for a solid team nonetheless. Probably hit those who responded up in game so we can chat a bit.

Morgorin

Post#6 » Tue May 03, 2022 3:57 am

There's a group active in L2P every night I have been a member, so far. So, solid team. Also extremely encouraging.