Ads

Patch Notes 03/06/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BlueAlu

Re: Patch Notes 03/06/2022

Post#11 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:26 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:16 am Quests

- The amount of quests a player can have has been reduced from 60 to 40. We will now only send up to 40 quests on login. If you have gone over the cap, abandon some quests and relog until it falls under the limit. We have done this because some players experience problems when they have too many quests. We decided on 40 because it is what we believe to be the original limit.
Is there a level-based component to this alteration? There's a level 5 character in /advice (name of Blackhammer) currently asking why they're getting a "TOO MANY QUESTS" message, but it seems they only have 7 quests in their Tome.

Ads
Vraal

Post#12 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:31 am

Regarding the Bloodlord Helmet I had a weird bug yesterday.
I got the helmet and equiped it but instead of the "head" unlock, I got the "shoulder" unlock.

Even after relogging etc. it still remained the same. Anyone else has this problem?

I hope that my shoulder piece is now going to count towards the head unlock - otherwise I am screwed :D

Edit: I just saw that it has already been taken to the Bugtracker so here's for hoping

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20169
Vraal / / Khalik

Orlok

Post#13 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:32 pm

BlueAlu wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:26 am Is there a level-based component to this alteration? There's a level 5 character in /advice (name of Blackhammer) currently asking why they're getting a "TOO MANY QUESTS" message, but it seems they only have 7 quests in their Tome.
I'm experiencing the same thing at level 7, with repeated "too many quests" messages after killing Gloom Bats and Boars. I'm guessing an item is supposed to drop from kills to start a quest?