Recent Topics

Ads

Hexensnacht Morrslieb Coin Appearances

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nebelwerfer

Re: Hexensnacht Morrslieb Coin Appearances

Post#21 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:05 pm

ekalime wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:37 pm
Soahc43 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:31 am Thanks a lot!
Cant understand why black ork cant buy Greataxe of the Dead, just cant understand.
Black orks cry a lot without 2h-weapon of the Dead.(
Didn't realize no 2h was available to the orcs and dwarfs so I added the axe to be available for you guys (after next server boot).
all hail our new overlord :D

Ads
ekalime
Developer

Post#22 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:16 pm

wonshot wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:52 pm
ekalime wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:59 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:59 am As less restrictions on these wpns the better. So many of these would fit most classess even better than own wpns of the dead & vice versa. Greenies should get 2h swords, everybody should get 2x choices like Chosen, only class that wears 2 different 2Handers and even wields them differently.
Animations must also be taken into account. Not all races have animations for all weapons. A knight may not know what to do with a dagger for example.
Speaking of which, the Butcher's cleaver axe seems to bug out most of the choppa animations to the point where he is just holding it and fistfighting. in itself its cool, but it makes it hard to interrupt animations in a game without castbars i guess.

The two handed sword is soooo pretty, almost that alone made me want to roll a 2handed knight or chosen!
Very nice cosmetic options overall, and big excitement for the game while its up good job Team!
Hm the cleaver should have been patched today to use axe-based animations. Did choppas check today or yesterday?

wonshot

Post#23 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:01 am

ekalime wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:16 pm
wonshot wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:52 pm
ekalime wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:59 pm

Animations must also be taken into account. Not all races have animations for all weapons. A knight may not know what to do with a dagger for example.
Speaking of which, the Butcher's cleaver axe seems to bug out most of the choppa animations to the point where he is just holding it and fistfighting. in itself its cool, but it makes it hard to interrupt animations in a game without castbars i guess.

The two handed sword is soooo pretty, almost that alone made me want to roll a 2handed knight or chosen!
Very nice cosmetic options overall, and big excitement for the game while its up good job Team!
Hm the cleaver should have been patched today to use axe-based animations. Did choppas check today or yesterday?
today after the maxhayman reset during the day
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

ekalime
Developer

Post#24 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:37 am

wonshot wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:01 am
ekalime wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:16 pm
today after the maxhayman reset during the day
I'll have to do some tests and see. Wasn't my intention to reward a weapon with broken animations but hopefully we can fix it.

Gladiolix

Post#25 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Staves for shaman, while really cool, look really stupid in their back while mounted. Would attach a photo but this message box doesnt take my photos for some reason. It's similarly 90 degrees turned and too right sided like fortress staff is.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

wonshot

Post#26 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:24 am

Butcher's cleaver still have no animation if you equip the apperance on both weapons for choppa :P
The lotd staffs are waaay out of proportion, only during mounted though they look amazing on char-selet screen and dismounted.

A little guide for cloak hunting in case this information is not out there:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=676
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Han

Post#27 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:48 am

ye its still broken if you have the dwarf head as well. no animation at all

Valarion

Post#28 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:41 am

Just to add, here are the weapons. Credit goes to whoever linked this to me in region:

https://imgur.com/a/pn9aPqM
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Ads
Lithenir

Post#29 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:05 am

Valarion wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:41 am Just to add, here are the weapons. Credit goes to whoever linked this to me in region:

https://imgur.com/a/pn9aPqM
The weapons have been in the first post all the time

uanaka

Post#30 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:25 pm

Butcher's cleavers on slayer also breaks the animations. I know it was mentioned for choppas, so I assume it is similar animation problems. It's fine with me, because then destro can't see what abilities I use though. :lol: :lol:

https://imgur.com/a/fvvFNLe