Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Regen build?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

[SM] Regen build?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:00 pm

Hello - I faced a lot BO's with INSANE regen.. Does it work on SM aswell? if so .. anyone can tell me which items I should use. Also advice on specc your be great. Maybe im missing something....

Thank you

Ads
Elementale

Re: [SM] Regen build?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:47 pm

UP

Azhag

Post#3 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:09 pm

Throlla wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:00 pm Hello - I faced a lot BO's with INSANE regen.. Does it work on SM aswell? if so .. anyone can tell me which items I should use. Also advice on specc your be great. Maybe im missing something....

Thank you
Usually it's a combination of equipment with regeneration and abilities or tactics. Grimshimmer Chest, drops from the boss in Saphery, Fleshrender rings drop from the boss in Kadrin Valles. Not sure if it is used, but SM has Bolstering Enchantments tactic for healing.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Detangler

Post#4 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:39 pm

Azhag wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:09 pm
Throlla wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:00 pm Hello - I faced a lot BO's with INSANE regen.. Does it work on SM aswell? if so .. anyone can tell me which items I should use. Also advice on specc your be great. Maybe im missing something....

Thank you
Usually it's a combination of equipment with regeneration and abilities or tactics. Grimshimmer Chest, drops from the boss in Saphery, Fleshrender rings drop from the boss in Kadrin Valles. Not sure if it is used, but SM has Bolstering Enchantments tactic for healing.
what boss drop in saphery?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Azhag

Post#5 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:46 pm

Detangler wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:39 pm what boss drop in saphery?
It's around 50k,58k. You first need to kill the champion fairy that flies there around, from her will drop an item in the quest bag, which opens a portal to the boss.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Detangler

Post#6 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:30 pm

Azhag wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:46 pm
Detangler wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:39 pm what boss drop in saphery?
It's around 50k,58k. You first need to kill the champion fairy that flies there around, from her will drop an item in the quest bag, which opens a portal to the boss.
Oh I misread that. Thought there was something else besides grimshimmer that you were referring to like another boss mob w a different piece of gear
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable