Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 16/07/2022

Post#1 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:12 am

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Forged in Blood

The legendary workshop of Logrin Olgrumson has been unearthed, promising both riches and badly needed weapons to the faction that can maintain control of the Forge. Now both Order and Destruction forces converge upon the ancient workshop, both sides determined to claim the Dwarf hoard as their own.

This weekend Forged in Blood will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Logrin's Forge scenario. Completing all tasks rewards the unique title "The Forgelord".

Realm versus Realm
Open World Campaign

The weekly RvR warfront is now based on RvR influence instead of specific tasks. You need 10,000 RvR influence to reach the elite reward. This number might be tweaked in the future and you're welcomed to share reliable feedback about the RvR warfront's progress state.

This change will help you participate in RvR activities without worrying about achieving specific tasks, rendering all activities important at all times, instead of achieving a task and then solely focusing on something else. The change will take effect from next weekly warfront starting on Monday.

Scenarios

- The loser scenario reward will now scale better with the tier brackets. We've enhanced the losing team's rewards from T1 till T4. The losing team will have a mixture of fixed reward (scales with SC tier) + varying reward (scales with SC score)

- The damage buff in High Pass Cemetery has been removed. ]The damage buff was found to increase the gap between the winning and losing team, making any chance of comeback minimal.

City Siege

- Attacking objects such as doors no longer give contribution or score on the scoreboard on Scenarios or City Sieges. Some players were disrupting their team effort in order to rank higher in contribution, thus hitting doors and objects to score more damage on the leaderboard.

User Interface
Guilds

- Fixed issue which caused the Guild Vault to pop up after interacting with it once.

- You can now join a guild members open group by right clicking on his name on the guild roster.

Tickets

[20163] Fixed ward system tooltip inconsistencies
[20138] Big Slash no longer requires a target in 5ft
[20161] Mayhem Helm has been added to armory and ward system
[20095] Doors no longer give contribution
[20235] Fixed guild bank opening randomly

Notes

Sorry about the extended maintanace today. We finished migrating all of our server. This was a lengthy and expensive process which has taken months. We have been rewriting and updating tools which have been written over the last 8 years. Some of the servers we were running on were from 2016 and housed a lot of off scripts and tools all over the place. Now all these services are on our new platform it should allow us to quickly update all of our services in the future, as well as quickly build and deploy new tools.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ads
Cabum

Re: Patch Notes 16/07/2022

Post#2 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:55 pm

Good stuff.

Alubert

Post#3 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:01 pm

Thank you.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

ravezaar

Post#4 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:20 pm

so RvR influence intresting, hope it dosent kill Solo play
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

knick

Post#5 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:32 pm

Iike the rvr weekly change. Would be interesting to see how this influence the rvr behaviors.
ravezaar wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:20 pm so RvR influence intresting, hope it dosent kill Solo play
I expect that kills still give influence so a solo kill should give more rvr influence to a single player than a kill done by a warband shared with all. If so could be a chance for more solo if it is also more rewarding...
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Toshutkidup

Post#6 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:15 pm

knick wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:32 pm Iike the rvr weekly change. Would be interesting to see how this influence the rvr behaviors.
ravezaar wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:20 pm so RvR influence intresting, hope it dosent kill Solo play
I expect that kills still give influence so a solo kill should give more rvr influence to a single player than a kill done by a warband shared with all. If so could be a chance for more solo if it is also more rewarding...
I will withhold judgement until I see how it’s implemented. Might help solo action in sense of more people running supplies so more people to fight, but could also have adverse affects, will see.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Strakar

Post#7 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:28 pm

Excited for the influence change to orvr. I have no idea what that translates to number wise but seems positive for various playstyles and importantly the underdog side since AAO increases inf gain. Keep takes still give a large inf tick and the losers don't get one, so pvdoor will still be a thing? Hope it means more balance in pop.

Toshutkidup

Post#8 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:33 pm

Strakar wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:28 pm Excited for the influence change to orvr. I have no idea what that translates to number wise but seems positive for various playstyles and importantly the underdog side since AAO increases inf gain. Keep takes still give a large inf tick and the losers don't get one, so pvdoor will still be a thing? Hope it means more balance in pop.
If pvdoor means little to no positive gain towards weekly, that almost in itself I feel is a positive change.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
BulletTea2

Post#9 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:37 pm

Cool patch

Bavradai

Post#10 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:16 am

Amazing!