Recent Topics

Ads

Hunter Boots needed from T1

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Demoriel

Hunter Boots needed from T1

Post#1 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:38 pm

How can i get the needed Hunter Boots for the lowest ward completion, if im already lvl 40 RR50 on my sorc ive had for 7 years?
I can't buy any new gear now because lower wards are unfinished??

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: Hunter Boots needed from T1

Post#2 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:40 am

You can unlock previous ward by doing Public Quest. For example, Carnage set unlocks the T1 ward.
With that you can get your missing parts.

Tyrodan

Post#3 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:43 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:40 am You can unlock previous ward by doing Public Quest. For example, Carnage set unlocks the T1 ward.
With that you can get your missing parts.
Not sure, but it sounds like he's just a completionist, who wants to gather all tome entries or all armor sets. @OP: Unfortunately there is afaik no way to get the Hunter-Quests done regularly, after leaving the t1 level range. It was brought up quite a few times in the forum. People have tested it abundantly with kill leeching as a chicken in a group + kill leeching as a chicken in a group with combat participation (auto attacking targets), but it didn't contribute towards the kill counter.

Afaik your only option would be waiting for a low level event. But in general it would be super cool from the devs to open up possibilities to get the quests done after leaving t1.

Demoriel

Post#4 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:45 am

Im not trying to just complete it for the completion. I have a sorc lvl 40 RR50 and she cant buy the last Conq piece now, because all the lower wards are unfinished, and you can't just buy a lesser ward boots, unless the previous wards are done - And i can't complete complete the recruit ward to move up, unless i have Hunter boots, and you cant get Hunter Boots after T1 - They need to have a Hunter vendor in the IC if you're required to have it for us vets who had no way of getting it.

Gravord

Post#5 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:53 am

You can buy t1 rvr or sc boots and it will complete your ward, doesnt have to be hunter.

Demoriel

Post#6 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:00 am

Awesome! I just bought the 2 piece carnage and it unlocked it. Thanks. i was worried . ive had friends wondering what the workaround was too.

TiberiusD

Post#7 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:53 am

Demoriel wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:38 pm How can i get the needed Hunter Boots for the lowest ward completion, if im already lvl 40 RR50 on my sorc ive had for 7 years?
There are two quest givers in Nordland near Flightmaster. one Dwarf and one Elf. you have to kill people in RvR T1 in Blighted Isle / Chrace + Ekrund / Mount Bloodhorn to complete those.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:00 am

TiberiusD wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:53 am
Demoriel wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:38 pm How can i get the needed Hunter Boots for the lowest ward completion, if im already lvl 40 RR50 on my sorc ive had for 7 years?
There are two quest givers in Nordland near Flightmaster. one Dwarf and one Elf. you have to kill people in RvR T1 in Blighted Isle / Chrace + Ekrund / Mount Bloodhorn to complete those.
Afaik you can't finish the quest on 16+ chars, because kills are not counted.
Dying is no option.

Ads