GUILD COINS: Expand ways to receive a coin.

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rilor

GUILD COINS: Expand ways to receive a coin.

Post#1 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:56 am

:mrgreen:

A suggestion (for the DEVS) for new quests for GUILD COINS: (please consider :D )

1. Claim a 3+ star Keep. Successfully DEFEND it by being present when the roll happens and the doors close.

*It's hard to get guild members together to fulfill the current quests. OR some guilds are very small. :roll: :mrgreen:

If anyone has other ideas , please post your suggestions in the thread.

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Re: GUILD COINS: Expand ways to receive a coin.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:14 pm

capture 10 BOs while in a full guild party

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:00 pm

The whole point of guild coins is that you do stuff with a guild. If your guild is too small to get that stuff done, or they don't want to do one of the few things explicitly designed for them, then what is that guild really for? I suspect they want the extra storage space and dream about having a bigger guild while not really understanding how to get there.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

rilor

Post#4 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:04 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:00 pm The whole point of guild coins is that you do stuff with a guild. If your guild is too small to get that stuff done, or they don't want to do one of the few things explicitly designed for them, then what is that guild really for? I suspect they want the extra storage space and dream about having a bigger guild while not really understanding how to get there.
Hi Dev-Bossman,

Yes I understand. I am roleplaying a slayer alone in the world. I created a guild for the perks. Can I get a share of the pie somehow? What rewards can I get? I know guild coins were rewards in certain events in the past. I guess I've run out of ideas.

Anyways just thought I'd try. I guess I'll at least level my guild on my own to at least get my heraldry reveal and look cool. I really appreciate your taking the time to respond to my humble post.

Rilor :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

**feeling utterly defeated**

Rubius
Developer

Post#5 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:44 am

Rilor, there is also a hidden quest line within Karaz-a-karak that you can use to get 6 Guild Coins total (3 quests for 2 coins each) without needing a party.

Wargrimnir is right that the quests (and a big part of the game) are about grouping up. Our guild has temporarily invited people for many coin runs, who come to get the coins and then go back to solo or their old guilds after, and we can do the same for you if you need.

Perhaps part of your roleplay story could become: "I'm a slayer alone in the world, but I've found temporary allies to overcome (x challenge)" ?

Glorian

Post#6 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:38 am

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:00 pm The whole point of guild coins is that you do stuff with a guild. If your guild is too small to get that stuff done, or they don't want to do one of the few things explicitly designed for them, then what is that guild really for? I suspect they want the extra storage space and dream about having a bigger guild while not really understanding how to get there.
Still some of the quests are still bugged.
So far working is:
Win an SC as a guild group
Kill a Dungeon Hero as a guild group.

The one where you take a RvR Zone is still bugged. And taking RvR Zones, killing players there, or take BOs is what most guild do 95% of the time. :)
RvR is king. So it would be nice to have there something to do to get the guild coin.

Rubius
Developer

Post#7 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Glorian wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:38 am
Still some of the quests are still bugged.
So far working is:
Win an SC as a guild group
Kill a Dungeon Hero as a guild group.

The one where you take a RvR Zone is still bugged. And taking RvR Zones, killing players there, or take BOs is what most guild do 95% of the time. :)
RvR is king. So it would be nice to have there something to do to get the guild coin.
Zone locks work again, and have since the bag mail issue got fixed. You probably know all this, but for Zone locks:

- Make sure you're in a 6 man party or a warband with at least 6 guildies in one party (you can have other members in other parties, too)
- Someone of sufficient rank must type ".guildinvolve" before the zone locks. This will drain some gold from your guild bank (usually 30) and you'll get a 5% renown buff.

As long as you see the 5% renown buff, the zone lock should trigger properly now. We've done it a few times over the last couple weeks and no problems at all.

rilor

Post#8 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:27 pm

Rubius wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:44 am Rilor, there is also a hidden quest line within Karaz-a-karak that you can use to get 6 Guild Coins total (3 quests for 2 coins each) without needing a party.

Wargrimnir is right that the quests (and a big part of the game) are about grouping up. Our guild has temporarily invited people for many coin runs, who come to get the coins and then go back to solo or their old guilds after, and we can do the same for you if you need.

Perhaps part of your roleplay story could become: "I'm a slayer alone in the world, but I've found temporary allies to overcome (x challenge)" ?
I appreciate all the responses…are the hidden quests on the Bitterstone forum quest document? (Although inactive or bugged, i’ll check them out)

Rilor

Ads
Garamore

Post#9 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:59 pm

I have loads of mounts and 100s of guild coins - just get in an active guild.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore